Forum Help: Please pin a guild list on my RP realm's forum!

Hello! On the old forums we had an option to request a pin, but ever since the move to the new ones we 1. lost the pins we used to have, including the old guild list, 2. afaik have no option of bringing such requests to moderators’ attention. As a result we are forced to constantly bump the thread for fear of it locking itself.

This is the thread in question:

Thank you in advance!

There’s been no response for a week, so I guess it’s fair to do a small bump. If this is not the right place to ask, then I would be very grateful if somebody told me what is the correct way of requesting a pin.

Unfortunately the only thing I could find is this:

I remember there used to be a way as well to request a sticky for “useful” realm threads besides the button on the old forums hmhm.

1 Like

Frankly, at this point I’m mostly hoping that some merciful blue will see this thread and forward it to somebody who can help… Or tell me how to do it myself, because as far as I can tell there is no way to contact forum folk about things other than reports. :frowning:

I know that people do still get their threads pinned, as I see it happen on Argent Dawn forums. So there must be some way for it to happen.

Hi Linaria!

I totally understand wanting that list pinned and we’ll take a look!

Yours,

Arythwinn

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :star_struck: