Forum question about Likes/Flags

“You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 46 minutes before trying again.”

This is your fault Kreedfiend, if you didn’t post something I liked, this would not have happened to me. It’s a conspiracy I tell you, everyone is out to deprive me of my likes!!!

4 Likes

at least it should be easy for you to figure out who the conspirators are and then go public with the information. shine a light on the dark conspiracy and the world will be a better place

4 Likes

It seems Drae is correct, although it told me I had reached my maximum number of likes, I am still able to like your post, although it now says I have to wait 37 minutes to like another post. Why 37 minutes do you think Flatearth, I am sure you will agree with me, there has to be some conspiracy/plot they have for such an odd time to wait, why not just 10 minutes, or 15 minutes? No I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Okay leaving now, there is a certain hat I need to find and put on, better to be safe than sorry I say :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

ill test it out today :3

1 Like

We used to have a forum science thread to find and unlock the fifth trust level, A.K.A The Cow Level Trust level 5 - the cow level
The whole idea was to post something and like every single post it had and back then when it was active, I ran out of likes on a daily basis :grimacing:
I think the cap was around 50 likes / day back then but it might be that it has been increased since then.

Edit: Maybe we should do a similar thread to find out the flag cap per day :thinking:. “Twily, I have an idea…”

2 Likes

so no more fam :3

2 Likes

Dunno about that. First time I had a plate of food thrown at me was in a comedy club. After a few jokes I heard this northern accent yell “thats enough! Get off the stage” and I had to clean baked beans and egg off my clothes.

2 Likes

That’s what those threads are about?! I thought people just really liked cows…

6 Likes

We eat friends we like and we also eat cows we don’t even know.

oh right, almost forgot. Burger gif.

2 Likes

oh yes we do :3

5 Likes

“oh I’m sorry I’m having an old friend for dinner…”

3 Likes

2 Likes

Scarily, if I take my glasses off I look very like Mr Lecter.

Raisin pizza anyone?

1 Like

That cool as hell.

Doctor Lecter > The rest (Myers,Kreuger,Chucky, my cat without food, and Vorhees)

Raisin on pizza… you must have a really weird basement irl (:smiley: )
Raisin chocolate however, gief

Eh, wot you on about mate? I wasn’t in the comedy club that night, it wasn’t me, I have an alibi and I can show you… if you give me time to type them out erm, I mean time to contact friends who will back me up on this :wink:

This confuses me, do you have any friends left? Or is it that the cows are your friends? Please clarify :slight_smile:

This does not surprise me that you look like Hannibal, you are a butcher, you butcher pizza’s and pasta and god knows what else, away with you and your heathen ways :joy:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I asked you to DM me!!! Delete the post quick before anybody sees it, I will send payment via the usual method :wink:

2 Likes

I always did love your sense of humour Drae :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This will explain it all. (not really but what a show)

1 Like