Forum question about Likes/Flags

They might just add a heart refresh pack in the cash shop…

1 Like

Along with the Trust Level Boost?

2 Likes

Only $100. Works for the whole season!

2 Likes

All kinds of late night bonding action going on here… all kinds

To add to your forum science, this morning I have liked a two posts and received a message “Thanks for sharing the love! You only have a few more likes left for today.”

I have not liked a post since last night, so the regeneration of my mana… erm, I mean like quota is very slow. Can we petition for potions to extend the love do you think? :wink:

1 Like

I believe those are called “wine” or “beer” depending on the gender of the recipient :thinking:

2 Likes

Depending on gender, what? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Those potions are only avaliable during Love is in the Air festival :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just use the flag button instead of likes so that the CM’s get to enjoy the posts I enjoy.
Share the love!

6 Likes

1 Like

So it’s you who has been flagging me!!! I am on to you - goes to find that melon baller in the drawer where all of my at the time must have gadgets are kept and are now rarely used :wink:

Here, found it, you better run Frizzle :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Very good point!

I always tend to use it if I think what the person is declaring makes good sense or I agree with them with nothing useful to add.
Will also use it when it makes me lol irl - You and Flatearth* are quite good at this but there are more of you guys out there :grin:

3 Likes

“You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 46 minutes before trying again.”

This is your fault Kreedfiend, if you didn’t post something I liked, this would not have happened to me. It’s a conspiracy I tell you, everyone is out to deprive me of my likes!!!

4 Likes

at least it should be easy for you to figure out who the conspirators are and then go public with the information. shine a light on the dark conspiracy and the world will be a better place

4 Likes

It seems Drae is correct, although it told me I had reached my maximum number of likes, I am still able to like your post, although it now says I have to wait 37 minutes to like another post. Why 37 minutes do you think Flatearth, I am sure you will agree with me, there has to be some conspiracy/plot they have for such an odd time to wait, why not just 10 minutes, or 15 minutes? No I think there is more to this than meets the eye.

Okay leaving now, there is a certain hat I need to find and put on, better to be safe than sorry I say :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

ill test it out today :3

1 Like

We used to have a forum science thread to find and unlock the fifth trust level, A.K.A The Cow Level Trust level 5 - the cow level
The whole idea was to post something and like every single post it had and back then when it was active, I ran out of likes on a daily basis :grimacing:
I think the cap was around 50 likes / day back then but it might be that it has been increased since then.

Edit: Maybe we should do a similar thread to find out the flag cap per day :thinking:. “Twily, I have an idea…”

2 Likes