Forum question about Likes/Flags

so no more fam :3

2 Likes

Dunno about that. First time I had a plate of food thrown at me was in a comedy club. After a few jokes I heard this northern accent yell “thats enough! Get off the stage” and I had to clean baked beans and egg off my clothes.

2 Likes

That’s what those threads are about?! I thought people just really liked cows…

6 Likes

We eat friends we like and we also eat cows we don’t even know.

oh right, almost forgot. Burger gif.

2 Likes

oh yes we do :3

5 Likes

“oh I’m sorry I’m having an old friend for dinner…”

3 Likes

2 Likes

Scarily, if I take my glasses off I look very like Mr Lecter.

Raisin pizza anyone?

1 Like

That cool as hell.

Doctor Lecter > The rest (Myers,Kreuger,Chucky, my cat without food, and Vorhees)

Raisin on pizza… you must have a really weird basement irl (:smiley: )
Raisin chocolate however, gief

Eh, wot you on about mate? I wasn’t in the comedy club that night, it wasn’t me, I have an alibi and I can show you… if you give me time to type them out erm, I mean time to contact friends who will back me up on this :wink:

This confuses me, do you have any friends left? Or is it that the cows are your friends? Please clarify :slight_smile:

This does not surprise me that you look like Hannibal, you are a butcher, you butcher pizza’s and pasta and god knows what else, away with you and your heathen ways :joy:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I asked you to DM me!!! Delete the post quick before anybody sees it, I will send payment via the usual method :wink:

2 Likes

I always did love your sense of humour Drae :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This will explain it all. (not really but what a show)

1 Like

You I am not so sure about, I think you may have no friends not due to you lacking a sense of humour, but for the fact that you may have cannabalistic tendencies!!! Please stop, there are enough cows for everyone to eat - I know the Tauren don’t like to be called such, but if it walks like a cow and moos like a cow, then it’s a cow :wink:

I know I am gonna get shot now, so time to leave the forums for an hour or two - hopefully the storm will have passed by then

1 Like

Fair point!

However…where have you seen cows walking UPRIGHT irl? Give cords to the rest of us

(me and some of my friends own several costumes and we love to party :smiley: )

Edit: Ment upright! Damn it. Fabioso got pwned

1 Like

Have seen cows walk in local fields/farms, if they didn’t walk how would they graze?

Don’t all cows walk? See this is why you are confusing - such strange ideas, eating friends and cows that do not walk!!!

Edit for evidence, they are known to run too.

1 Like

Pyrewood village was hot back in the day, grinding cloth before SFK party assembled…

cries in 2005

3 Likes

I ment upright smarty pants!

But it matters not, I too found evidence that irl cows walk just like Tauren.

1 Like

Now I want some buffalo wings.

4 Likes