Forum Trust Level 3

Being up in the middle of the night is so cozy and relaxing i love it :smile:

1 Like

If always wake up at 9 no matter what time I go to sleep so if I sleep late I just sit there being tired the whole day the next day xD

1 Like

What I dont get though…you need level 3 to post links? I have posted a youtube link before

I could train you in the art of being a night owl, it’s not easy but i think you could do it :smirk:

I can turn into an owl! Can you beat that?!

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from How to check your Trust Level:

I hunted through and found the links to the levels again.

2 Likes

You are trust level 2

I’m working on it, soon i will be able to too! :smile:

1 Like

I so adore you ty x

2 Likes

It’s weird. I can post links like this, but not an animated GIF.
Ah well. I don’t really care much, I usually stick with words anyway (and emoticons).

1 Like

Level 2, youtube is approved.

Aye, I figured, but it just seems strange to me; Youtube okay, but GIFs aren’t. Just… weird. :crazy_face:

Should be shown when you’re posting with a link to an FAQ that lists what you can do, yes.

1 Like

I knew Pholdure was a forum troll, look at their SIX forum accounts at trust 4 :rofl:

I actually don’t know or care what trust level I’m on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Level 2. Now you know. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Trust level is a load of nonsense tbh, it doesn’t make sense that you’re ineligible because of things that happened outside of the new forum.

It should have been, heres some new stuff if you be a div then you’ll get them revoked.

It’s actually really hard to tell what the filetype is until you’ve downloaded it and read the metadata, at which point it may already be too late for Blizzard’s servers.

Even though a URL ends in .jpg does NOT mean it’s actually a JPG, same with .gif.

Here’s a random example I found on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tg0cfa565aue4ak/zoo.jpg

URL ends in jpg, returns an HTML site (due to 404 error, but what if it was a redirect to a virus site instead?)

They have to go out and manually approve each and every gif site as safe to use.

Something that happened outside of the forums?

I think he/she means the old forums. :thinking: