Forum Trust Level 3

Nice, thanks for the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question! No idea

I’m pretty sure I should have reached it by now so I’ve probably been flagged. No action taken though. A well thought out system as per usual from the web team.

A tad over dramatic there,

Rehabilitation is impossible for those that are not infallible which is why you weren’t given a chance to.

Wait…? :thinking:

Yeah, Exactly :smirk:

You’re missing out.

1 Like

So wait? Because I was edgy and filterpassed a few times and got a gag for posting ‘git gud scrub’ ill never get to super saiyan shill 3?

Since when did the police of vice and virtue take over the forums?

1 Like

You were not prepared.

Purgatory will be your home from now on :pensive:

Since the mods became clueless NPCs.

1 Like

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

1 Like

According to the discourse site

If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back

I would take it that whatever you do to reach your trust level you have to keep doing. So if you take a six month break from the forums you will no longer meet some criteria and your trust level will be lowered. You can see roughly how active you are on your own profiles.

The trust levels are laid out in that blog and pinned in the FAQ on this forum.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days

• Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

if i understand this correctly, offensive flags, suspense and silence are all based upon the last 100 days also. or not?

It certainly seems to read that way.

Just wanted to mention, if your profile is unintentionally hidden, i’ve provided a quide on how to unhide your profile on my trust level checker site. (https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl). Just try looking up your character once and then click the “How do i unhide my profile?” link.

Once unhidden, you should be able to check your own trust level. There’s maybe a 10 second delay in your profile getting updated.

Ty but i recently served a ban for making an ironic post about getting all raids apart from LFR removed and a few wannabe hardcore raiders took offense to it didnt see the fun side and mass reported meaning i will never get lvl 3 sadly.

Dont lose hope, if that 100 days thing that puny and fatum said is true then there is hope for us all.

I’m on best behaviour for the next 6 months to test it :smiley: :rofl:

2 Likes

Tbh was my own fault i lashed out as i was getting fed up with puny getting picked on and some people were well i best not say i think i go powder my nose and ponder things but ty for trying to cheer me up :heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Huh sorry to hear. That was low. Happy you are back though! :smile:

2 Likes

imagine thinking le reddit xD is any better lmfao

The only way to be on my best behavior, would be to stop posting at all. That’s worse than a ban.

I’ve learnt to take my anger and sarcasm out on Twitter, can’t get banned their :wink:

1 Like