đź’™ Forumer Appreciation Thread

Lets come and appreciate that there are truly some forumers that aren’t biased in anyway, very helpful and understanding and patient when it comes to threads and/or replies.

To those that made some one smile today, that helped someone get their mount they have been farming all wrong since like 10 years ago. >.>

Cheers!!!

I personally do like “XD” panda, hes a legend xD

32 Likes

I think a lot of the regulars are great. I’ve made some fabulous friends.

19 Likes

Wouldn’t say alot but still some regulars i met are certainly keepers :smiley: of course that’s including you guys :blush: .

Also what a lovely thread as usual Twil love ya mate <3 .

13 Likes

I really just love you, twili, beerwolf… I’m sure I’m forgetting some of my favorites…

4 Likes

Ohhhh shucks Twiluna.
There was no need to throw me a party.
Even though it IS my birthday on thursday.

Love you too.

9 Likes

Oh damn! Happy almost womb ejection day if im not on then :partying_face:

Hope you have a good one hey!

2 Likes

Tahra every day is a wild party with you around.

And happy birthday in advance.

3 Likes

Honestly… looking forward more to Blizzconline than my b-day. :joy:

2 Likes

oof, do those even exist :wink: ?

2 Likes

I’m going to go with Halicos as he is a fellow Terokkarian.

2 Likes

Happy barfday for Thursday, Tahra - I’ve ordered the walking frame for ya :joy: will your age now equal you character level? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t say I have any favourite poster on here, but there are some awesome ones amongst the regulars.
@Shammoz- i used to have a BM hunter alt in your guild a few years ago

3 Likes

Jeez, leave some tinfoil for the rest of us. We need it for our hats.

9 Likes

I may not be a very regular poster myself, but I’ve been following these forum discussions almost daily for 10+ years and I’ve noticed that there are so many nice, funny and sensible (most of the time, anyway :wink:) people here. And even though I don’t know anyone personally, it feels good to see all the familiar names and faces here, year after year.

So, this is for all of you lovely forum dwellers :heart:

@Tahra: Happy Birthday to you in advance! :birthday: :champagne:

5 Likes

There are indeed some posters that are always helpful and objective. Most are not.

3 Likes

All in all I think a big portion of the forum regulars are pretty cool people :smiley:

I think the GD reputation is unjustly soiled due to many people having anger outbursts randomly on it and just leaving.

2 Likes

But… Is there a bias based on our own biases in who we describe as unbiased ?

3 Likes

There is indeed alot of decent people on this forum. Usually the regulars are A nice bunch :slight_smile:

Some of the regulars are quite pleasant, and I appreciate seeing them on the forums. I hope I’ll be able to become a regular again as well. It’s been a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

XD panda ! one forum-er to rule them all !

3 Likes