💙 Forumer Appreciation Thread

Maybe it counts them separately in GD and CS forums?

Legit not had an actual holiday in 20 years, pretty much exactly to the month, so 19 and 8 months now…I may now find my pistol and have some quiet time alone. About five minutes, long enough to write a letter should be enough…

I haven’t been on vacation for the same amount of time roughly. I don’t see the point blowing 20%~ ish of my yearly income on a week or two in some foreign country when I can splash my money on things like games and other things that make me happy.

2 Likes

O.O

A week visiting coral reefs and scuba diving with sharks, makes me very happy…admittedly it’s much too expensive to be an annual event…still, the UK has seals, which also make me very happy.

It resets if you move realm. Could it be that?

/edit though 2500 seems really low for me and I’ve been on the same realm since vanilla.

Nope. Not moved realms for years.

Could be that it’s an error on their side and they reseted your post count only explanation i got so far.

You were punished for your crime of drinking gin.

1 Like

I mean -technically- I have, because LARP events are kind of my holiday, so I have like, eehhhh, 8 a year, lasting 4 days each, so, not bad I guess.

That is not a crime. As long as you don’t drink a quart of Gin by accident, then it -is- a crime, just not one you committed…

1 Like

Depends on the gin. Unless it’s Bombay Sapphire or at least a good old one Beefeater, it’s a crime.

That deffo counts as holiday. :grin:
(ran out of ‘likes’ for today, soz)

I don’t even know what it was. Someone had cracked the glass bottom of a bottle of Gin at a LARP event, then went “I know! I’ll pour it into this empty Lemonade bottle so as not to waste the gin!” So the next morning, along comes silly so-and-so, and the rules are, if it is left on the table, it is fair game for anyone who wants it, soft drinks or booze. So I’m like “I’m really dehydrated, Oh, there is a bottle of Lemonade, I will neck it” Only realising when I am about a quarter of the way down that this doesn’t taste like lemonade anymore, putting it down, and telling our faction commander " I need to report a person as a responsible ref, who is too drunk to take the battlefield and fight safely" “Already! It’s ten o Clock! What sort of animal is that drunk this early” “Umm, me, or rather I will be as soon as the Gin hits…” At which point they looked apologetic. “Did you just cane the Lemonade on the table?” “Yeah, I did, some (Redacted) had filled it with Gin” “I’m really sorry man, that was me” “We’ll have words later, right now I’m heading to my tent before I pass out!” It was quite funny in hindsight…

2 Likes

Can beat that- my last holiday was in 1997, had a lovely week in Greece

3 Likes

That is my 2nd favourite “Regular” Gin… Hiendricks is better. Currently though my favourite is Pink Cherry Gin, with Tonic and a big lime wedge. Delicious.

2 Likes

I appreciate Fun and constructive posters alike.

Also i miss Giambalin and Neffy :c

4 Likes

I appreciate posters that can disagree and discuss without turning into a poopshow and start flinging their poo at eachother.

My dramaloving side appreciates the pooflinging people aswell, makes good popcorn reading :popcorn:

7 Likes

yeah i miss my lil italian gnome and goth elf fren. :sob:

3 Likes

lol I’ll never forget that first battleground we did on the FF and he spent the entire time just following me.

And I miss Neffy, we had some great back and forths.

4 Likes

i know right? it was absolutely adorable! he was your lil side kick :smile: so cute.

2 Likes

“Soul!! what do I do!!”

Errm… don’t ask me bud if you see someone come near u do what I do and run…!!!

4 Likes