💙 Forumer Appreciation Thread

We need to drag Neffy back, kicking and screaming :laughing:

1 Like

I had a similar encounter with the lovely Spirytus Rektyfikowany (thats rectified spirit from Poland have a 95 horsepower in it… )
Since then I have a shirt with the title " What doesn’t kill you makes you drunker"
And lost a few hours I can’t recall probably not even under torture…
Kids, be carefull with any unguarded bottles or glasses on the table!

1 Like

thank you, thank you

1995 here and it was so stressful I couldn’t wait to go home!

2 Likes

XD

6 Likes

OMG!~!!!jfdhgfadshjfdgkasdhfgfdj

HE HAS RETURNED!!!

3 Likes

He judged you worthy.

1 Like

I appreciate Frizzle for his understanding of meme culture :smiley:

2 Likes

And I appreciate Twiluna. No one does forum shenanigans on the same level as you and it always makes my day when you come back from your enforced timeouts and start right on same track all over again.
A menace to society but the hero we deserve! ^^

4 Likes

i imagine Souldefiler and Brigante as a cartoon strip from the Dandy comic in the 1980s called the Jocks and the Geordies - anyway on topic, i love their incessant capacity to put down anyone with dissertation length posts

1 Like

I remember that cartoon strip! Eeeee that was proper mint, like, Geet Good Y’knaa?

2 Likes

I appreciate everyone of you, except for that one guy

1 Like

Looking at you one guy >.>

I really appreciate and like Twiluna for making this forum more lively and more enjoyable :heart:

6 Likes

I feel the same way without him this forum would be dead he brings joy and craziness.

5 Likes

just a disclaimer, the one guy thing was 20 days ago and doesnt represent anyone

for comedic effect

Kudos to Twiluna from here too. Without him these forums would be quite boring whineyard. Give him TL3 already!

2 Likes

#WelikeTwiluna !

3 Likes

Twiluna is the best! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Me thinkin’ dat Anthropea be a fine ray of de sunshine.

2 Likes