💙 Forumer Appreciation Thread

Aww i wanna cuddle that panda so badly :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

I do love how most clips of pandas online seem to involve complete chaos. It’s fabulous.

3 Likes

Pandas are chaotic evil.

You may not realise it looking at them, or indeed us Pandaren, but they really are.

2 Likes

I never trust an animal that spends all day eating… sleeping… lounging…

Now I want to be a panda.

1 Like

Found it!

7 Likes

Typical British - he presents his humour in such a subtle way that you have to REALLY read his post to get it most of the time

1 Like

Soooo many fluffy beings loves the animal gif’s :heart_eyes: Twil as always you are a :heart:
Great thread and i would like to say i would like to thank the core of the gaming community i mean those who login and treat everyone they meet in game with friendly respect and leaves the toxic in the trash bin.
You guys keep this engine going so i want to say thank you :pray:

6 Likes

Yes that is true but overall i have difficult time understanding British humour although I love their dark humor jokes those i can understand.

1 Like

He/she only replies with:

xD

6 Likes

Yeah I came here for the toxicity too. The irl topics are my absolute favourite. Those posts always guarantee atleast one good laugh if not more.

We should knight him Sir Write-a-lot.
Yes that is a Lancelot pun.

2 Likes

Sir Writealot works- for the full ingame title could be Sir Writealot the Essayist

2 Likes

Hugs to all!

7 Likes

What otter posts do you have?!

Haaaa check that pun yo!

3 Likes

That Ferumlac
is surely enforcing the spam rules in these forums.

All of you are awesome in your own way even if we sometimes might disagree on things

7 Likes

xD is a legend!

2 Likes

Aww Shucks, you guys, however I humbly accept my Knighthood and Title. Indeed, what man of sterling good character, intellect and Devilish good charm could do less. I promise to be a fair but arbitrary Peer of the Realm to my contemporaries and subordinates, Though I -cannot- promise to stop using ten words where one will do, I have to draw a line somewhere I am afraid…:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Well, I can easily promise you this: the day you stop using ten words where one will do, I’ll stop reading your posts :nerd_face:

4 Likes

It could be a new adynaton like: ‘when pigs fly’ or ‘when it snows in hell’.
‘When Brigs use one word where ten would do’ ^^

3 Likes