Forumers Still Have Trust Level 3 (Beta Version) 😒

Not going to lie, but im salty :unamused: that everyone that got beta still has the Trust level 3 beta forum license which means they can use tl3 with their alts aswell.

Is this a permanent thing now?

Context: i didn’t receive beta, which is totally fine

it’s just unfair that its still there

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/b-license-145?order=added_at

new characters also get added to the TL3 list it seems.

To make it even more unfair, people who got vacations even still has TL 3

And that’s a fact

This thread has been brought to you by "TWILUNA’S FORUM SCIENCE"

3 Likes

Sorry Twilly, i had to :rofl:

8 Likes

Tbh i expect people to lose it after they fall out of the requirements.

Or they just drop the requirements to begin with (as they should. If one abuses it by linking god knows what picture you can just net them a vacation and make it ingame as well)

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s true though xD

If they got it for free then they will most likely lose it, because the reqs are insane in order to keep it.

p.s. but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is permanent for them

2 Likes

Teeeheehee

5 Likes

There are legit people still being added to Beta, at least on the forums.

and that makes me a very sad elf, whos been trying to get it the real way.

1 Like

This river is starting to make its own swamp :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’ll get it eventually!

2 Likes

This is totally unfair, but I don’t really expect anything better from the mods.

I don’t see this thread going well, and I’m not even sure how it goes for people that don’t have beta…

But I do feel like the perks for TL3 are something that more people should have (obviously with penalties for abuse)… The requirement to binge through 20k forum posts every 100 days just to have the privilege to not need to do weird text mods to post links to Raider io or whatever feels extremely excessive to me.

What I can tell though just from the thread I made in the Trust level 3 lounge is that it is limited to the character for people who got it without beta access while for other people its account wide.

For me It seems to be account wide on the English forums but I don’t have it on other languages like the German ones for example.

Most people seem to be reporting the same: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/621407 (requires TL3 to view)

1 Like

Congrats on getting TL3 hey :partying_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Its still there -_-

I’m not going to lie the requirements to do even basic things on other forums like posting links images and YouTube is ridiculous

Have you seen how some of the posters here behave? It needs to be hard to unlock, although 20k posts read is a bit much.

2 Likes

Cry for me.

1 Like

And for me too

1 Like

who cares they only use their powers to post bad memes anyway this whole lvl 3 should be purged!

2 Likes