Forumers Still Have Trust Level 3 (Beta Version) 😒

If it means they can add junk animated garbage to their posts then shows how utterly shallow they are. Just turning the forums into kiddy twaddle. But then they probably don’t have anything meaningful to say so I wouldn’t let it trouble you.

Just as an aside I was the very first person to post on the new style forums when this crap was introduced. I still have no idea what any of it means. Like it matters.

1 Like

Those with TL3 is unfortunately the forum elite, and the peons are those who are unqualified to reach that TL. The worst is that it only takes to report someone you disagree with as offensive a couple times, and they wont be able to get to TL3 ever. This segregation is very unfortunate and should not happen.

1 Like

Wrong you just need to go 100 days without a ban/warning .

2 Likes

Take my TL3 if I have it still o/

1 Like
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags

The post do not tell anything about if old flags stops being counted towards the requirements.

There is 3 people on the forums who i know for a fact who have served over 15+ warnings and bans and got tl3 without beta access .

Cool story bro. I rate 2/10

I didn’t even know I had TL3 until someone asked how they can post giphs and Punyelf explained it to them. When I checked my account I realized I had it, was quite surprised actually.

I engage in all types of discussions and I just enjoy my time around here.

PS: your comment is also pointless and written “for the sake of arguing”.

2 Likes

Lets be fair you do a lot of trash posting yourself we all do especially when you used to post under Brynlee . I find it ironic that you comment about people who do not play a lot yet have more then 20k achivements and better progress then you .

Everyone should have started with TL3 and then lost it if they acted badly would have been a lot more fair and saved whine .
Links and gifs should be a standard on any forum

Some of them should yes, but not all some of the testers put in a lot of feedback on the beta forums and deserve to keep it .
Myself i am one who would not mind it going but i think its spiteful and unjust all should be taken away when they have done valuable feed back and did nothing wrong .
I really like you Twi you are a close friend but i think you are wrong on this sorry.

I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with some forum perks.

1 Like

Still do yes :3

Souldefiler Bird with his TL3 coming to annoy the forum owls who haven’t…

1 Like

Revaluation noises

For the sake of forum science I went and tried to post on two random alts this morning and they do indeed still have TL3

1 Like

As they should :relieved:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Poor Twilly

1 Like
3 Likes