Forumers Still Have Trust Level 3 (Beta Version) 😒

Take my TL3 if I have it still o/

1 Like
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags

The post do not tell anything about if old flags stops being counted towards the requirements.

There is 3 people on the forums who i know for a fact who have served over 15+ warnings and bans and got tl3 without beta access .

Cool story bro. I rate 2/10

I didn’t even know I had TL3 until someone asked how they can post giphs and Punyelf explained it to them. When I checked my account I realized I had it, was quite surprised actually.

I engage in all types of discussions and I just enjoy my time around here.

PS: your comment is also pointless and written “for the sake of arguing”.

2 Likes

Lets be fair you do a lot of trash posting yourself we all do especially when you used to post under Brynlee . I find it ironic that you comment about people who do not play a lot yet have more then 20k achivements and better progress then you .

Everyone should have started with TL3 and then lost it if they acted badly would have been a lot more fair and saved whine .
Links and gifs should be a standard on any forum

Some of them should yes, but not all some of the testers put in a lot of feedback on the beta forums and deserve to keep it .
Myself i am one who would not mind it going but i think its spiteful and unjust all should be taken away when they have done valuable feed back and did nothing wrong .
I really like you Twi you are a close friend but i think you are wrong on this sorry.

I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with some forum perks.

1 Like

Still do yes :3

Souldefiler Bird with his TL3 coming to annoy the forum owls who haven’t…

1 Like

Revaluation noises

For the sake of forum science I went and tried to post on two random alts this morning and they do indeed still have TL3

1 Like

As they should :relieved:

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Poor Twilly

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

Viva la resistance!!!

1 Like

I earned that tl3 fair and square by winning the beta invite lottery.

3 Likes