Forumers Still Have Trust Level 3 (Beta Version) 😒

Oh! The answer lies DEEP within you say?

I will dig, and I will not stop digging until I find the answer!

Now, who’s the “lucky” forumd mod that shall recieve my unpleasant digging?

Edit: Bro, why you delete your post? We were going places :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, I will not dig further into this matter. wink-wink

= I will dig like there’s no tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 Like

My wolf nose tells me to stop sniffing, unless I like to play something else than Wow.
Sniffing has ended.

Best of luck Twi.

1 Like

just as i wanted to answer your question the otherday when you posted this i got sent on a vacation xD, sooo

that means since i have more than 4 vacations on my account, i have to wait 6 month before i can start farming for TL 3 again xD

so ill only be able to get it at the end of the year if i dont get actioned again xD

1 Like

Can anyone still test this?

Will try an alt just for you

1 Like

3 Likes

“Did you hear? Beta testers still have TL3…”

2 Likes

We do, don’t tell Twiluna!

3 Likes

Poor Twilly

2 Likes

we know the only person to never lose their T3 is corperate shills like punyelf :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the other MVPs did go down to TL2 once. So I’m not entirely sure that is true. Inactivity affects everyone in the same way.

2 Likes

1 Like

I will not be a happy bunny if we end up losing the TL3 because of this thread.

Better ask for TL3 to be permanent for those who had been around for long enough and behaving to the extent that they are not being given a time out.
It is silly to gate images and links behind this mess in the first place when most other game forums give it for free and do not even require an active sub

Danellos did several times .

1 Like

If we ever loose it everyone is gonna blame Twilly for it cause of this topic :joy:

3 Likes

It will be a glorious victory!!!

1 Like

I’m sure it will :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i dont really mind though, pretty sure i still have the original TL3 anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

I say it again: TL3 should be baseline. If one abuses it he should get it revoked and be punished. Simple as that. And if one is that “smart” to post links to certain websites then just cause the forum suspension to affect ingame as well.

4 Likes