Forumers Still Have Trust Level 3 (Beta Version) 😒

It was removed some time ago ,so you are flogging a dead horse already.

But I can still post gif’s on my alts that are no way near TL3

Yes but if you are banned or have a post removed you actually lose it now not keep it like before .
Check your profile they have removed “group …”

1 Like

So much this I had it for 2 days before i lost it and now I can never get it back people say you can regrind it back but it works for them not me because 1k posts later I’m still member so I don’t believe them anymore.

I still grieve for my TL3 rip in pepperoni.

It’s been months since I lost TL3 for calling out a person and calling him or her a smart behind xD.

2 Likes

Welp, I lost my TL3 due to inactivity, really don’t want to build it up since it’s agrind then I got beta and…

2 Likes

That’s…

Oh well… I’ve no intentions of getting banned…Yet.

1 Like

How’s that suppose make me feel better xD now it makes me think it’s bias hehe.

They liked you more.

2 Likes

Welp, atleast you didn’t get banned for telling a horde v alliance joke :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is this why I finally got trust level 3?

1 Like

Well it’s Blizzard bias i guess but I’ve made my peace that i will never get it back they like some people more.

What did I miss in my abscence?

it shouldnt be a thing in first place. its 2021 and they ask you to GRIND FORUMS for months to be able to post gifs. hahaahah blizzard in a nutshell

3 Likes

But now you know if you wanna keep your TL3 never call someone a smart behind lol.

but ive been banned multiple times since I got it and I still have it. I received 3 day long holidays from forums like a week ago

2 Likes

I’ve been banned once. Created a second account and bought my way back I think.
SInce then, I’ve been silenced many times. I’m a naughty openminded boy (sorry mom!!) :smiley:

These days I dunno why I can post links and gifs but Twiluna (who contributes more toi the forums than I ever will) still can’t.

#Twi lives matter.

1 Like

Edit: Oh wow! I just resubbed last night after having a 2 months break and still rocking TL3

1 Like

I don’t understand anymore i stopped trying to.

1 Like

Yo TWILUNA: Why don’t you have TL3 anymore? While the rest of us noobs/gits/nabs have it?
Explain thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Disgruntled grumbling :unamused:
I was always active, just not very active (maybe skip a couple of days at a time), and I lost it. :sob:

2 Likes

You are asking the wrong people hehe ask forum mods for answer.

1 Like