Free +10 runs with <Eminence>! (Horde only)

As Eminence’s [H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster! resident Mythic plus addicts have cleared out all the dungeons on +15 and earned the Keystone Master achievement for season 2 we are now returning to offer a fun little service to the wider AD Horde community - a free opportunity to get to see the rewarding side of Mythic plus with a nice group.

What this is

It’s a chance to get to see a +10 key and completion for nothing. Nada. Zilch. If you are the lucky winner (details below) the team will sort you out with a +10 completion, meaning a 410 item in the box, a fair bit of residuum and a chunk ‘o Azerite.

You might remember us from Legion and the Free +15 program. We’re not doing that high any more because I’ve increased my incompetence by 200%.

Pretty cool - How to get in on this

We are selecting the people we take via random draw to make it a fun little raffle for the community and prevent ourselves drowning under a tide of requests. If you’re interested in coming post your characte name in the thread. NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR THE HORDE COMMUNITY ONLY, AS EMINENCE IS A HORDE ONLY GUILD.

The draw will close in 24 hours and all the names will be put into a random draw. The name drawn will be our lucky winner and recipient of a free +10 run!

Once you are selected you will be invited to join a discord set up for this purpose. There is no need to talk to us but in some keys you will have to listen to simple instructions, mostly just to know where to go.

CHANGE - Each time we’re up and ready to go we will add a post to this thread. Because I’ve been convinced to keep everything in one place.

16 Likes

Sounds sweet, I‘d come on my rogue if I was the lucky winner. Thank you for offering this for FREE to the Argent Dawn community <3

1 Like

Sounds great! I’d like to give this a shot. I would be joining on Kotur if I am lucky. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason I cannot post with the character I actually want to partake with, just use this name for the raffle instead!

1 Like

am i invited

2 Likes

Can highly recommend these guys! They are our best and even friendly to top it off!

This is awesome and very nice of you guys. Pop my name down for the raffle please! <3

1 Like

This is seriously lovely of you folks to offer to the community. Much respect. I’ll throw my paladins name into the pool; Alyxandria.

Count me in! (Pavoka)

I’ll throw my name into the ring, Jorisa.

Thank you for the chance and wonderful offer being given to us!

This sounds like fun! This character (Caellad) could sure use it

Edit: I’m 120, but armory is being slow

Oooh this is so nice of you guys! I’d like to enter the raffle on my troll shammy Zensa. I’d post as her but unfortunately my phone seems to…die, whenever I try to change characters.

This is pretty cool of you. Yeah, sure, sign me the hell up for the raffle.

Really nice of you to be offering this!
Pop Pinchpenny down too please for the raffle!

Cool to see so much interest! Have a nice weekend everyone, and good luck in the raffle!

I AM ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

And I am a full sentence!

1 Like

Cool initiative. I’d like to join you on my Paladin.

I heal you. Or I let you die. That too is a raffle

1 Like

As we have a lot of replies I’m going to close the entries here and run the random draw.

Using google’s handy random number generator to run the numbers…

Our winner for the first draw is - Alyxandria!

8 Likes

Just did this run with these fine folks, and it was super smooth. They were all incredibly friendly and welcoming and just a pleasure to run with. Would recommend to anyone and good luck to any potential winners of future draws they are a great bunch.

Thanks again guys, looking forward to my chest tomorrow! <3

1 Like