[H-PvE] Eminence - Expanding the roster!

Hello!

Eminence is expanding its raidteam! Therefore we’re looking for ranged DPS except for boomies! Furthermore, we’re looking for a healer offspec and a potential new tank player!

We raid Monday and Thursday 20:30 to 23:30 server time. With other activities the remaining days (m+, PvP, RP and whatever else)!

We’re a fun and social guild consisting of players who have been on Argent Dawn for years or have recently joined either the server or WoW!

Our main focus is, of course, the current raid, expecting to clear Heroic and then trying out the mythic difficulty as well. However, we’re not stressing to clear all of mythic, but mainly just having fun and trying out the hardest content WoW has to offer together! In the end, we just want to raid and have fun.

What we expect of both our trials and raiders are that they always try their very best, communicate and strive to improve themselves. Our guild has some experienced players who are more than happy to help out as well!

Socials are of course always welcome!

If you’re interested, please contact me or one of my officers - Grumpybanana, Stempel, or Mýnthe. And if we’re all for some reason not around, just poke a member and they can likely help you out!

Thank you for taking the time to read through this feel free to throw a /wave ingame! \o/

29 Likes

i was forced to like this

12 Likes

More hunters! i feel alone :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Don’t trust that monk, he’s drunk!
… Oh wait, he’s a Brewmaster.

4 Likes

The raid is really good, everyone! Hope you’ll want to join us! :slight_smile:
We also accept socials!!

4 Likes

We do accept socials… Although I might bite… Maybe.
Definite maybe.

2 Likes

I heard there is an opening for prot paladins, cause Jasserai is too bad at tanking

These guys are cool :pray:

7 Likes

why you bully

4 Likes

come be healed and do sick m+ pls

2 Likes

A great bunch of people to waste your E-life with.
One of the tanks cant sit at his keyboard during trash though.

4 Likes

Real gamurs hav curves

3 Likes

Finally got our curve, and then went ahead and one-shot Champion of the Light. That was a fight, or something.

2 Likes

Very cool! Special shoutout to the barrelmonkeys :monkey:

2 Likes
2 Likes

They want melee DPS, trust me. Telarak keeps begging me to carry Them.

1 Like

I squint at you

1 Like

I’m a raidmonkey, and this is my favourite group of people on the server !

jaina rip again, don’t be a stranger ( :

2 Likes

Is this the same guild named Eminence that existed back in 2.0?

If so, does Polar still play?

2 Likes

I’m afraid not! We made the guild in the early 2013 when a bunch of us decided to try out Horde.

1 Like

HELL YEAH

Still here, still recruiting!

2 Likes