Free Boosting with Boost Buddies

While the intentions are nice, I’m of a mind that simply boosting is rather wrong, I’d prefer helping, teaching and showing the way better.

Kinda like give a man some money and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man how to fish and he’ll eat forever thing.

On that note we do have a community on the horde side that is perfect for players that just wanna have fun, we don’t really care about gear or performance and rather just enjoy ourselves with out having any kind of expectation or quota to meet with a wide variety of members.

I think if you want to start a horde community it’d be better if you’ve joined ours and did your thing there since we don’t have any rules besides be nice to eachother ^ _ ^

And since the more members the better it is :P, you’ll notice we run a lot of M+ and are trying to setup other activities here and there!

Engineersan#2776 is my bnet id if anyone is interested :slight_smile: and good luck to you friends, it’s a really nice thing you are doing there.

2 Likes

Do you stream? :slight_smile:

1 Like

ive got a better name for your organization,
Boosting Unaware Targets Thoroughly Buddies
or B.U.T.T Buddies for short

2 Likes

I was trying to get my warrior from level 90-120 quickly by running dungeons the last couple of weeks. WoD, Legion, and BfA make it really hard to level up just by doing dungeons, so I was looking to group with sub-90 characters to run through a greater variety of dungeons using party-sync.

I was even offering to tank for people to reduce their queue time, but it’s hard to organize a group by yelling in /1 and /2. I was thinking a community for party-sync dungeon running would be cool.

Unfortunately, WoW’s community feature is much too complicated and that makes most players ignore them. One should be able to browse and join through the in-game UI, not have to look on some forum and copy-paste invite codes and all that.

Yeah ! Let’s go BOOST people! I like it! Russia here xD

2 Likes

i really need some help for CE,would be amazing if some of u guys could help to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunally not. Still fixing some stuff for the pc to be able to stream :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome community that loves to help the ones in need.

Lovely people and good players <3

2 Likes

Does he rob the rich to feed the poor? Is there a sheriff involved? Does he wear tights?

All jokes aside, I think it’s a lovely idea.

4 Likes

He robs the for-gold boosters by boosting people for free.

Yes. Sheriff Silence is giving him some grief from time to time, but Robin always wins in the end.

I am not certain about this, but then, I haven’t looked either. It’s very much possible he is!

(For the record, this gnome’s wearing tights under her skirt, and has been seen around Robin’s crew. You can draw your own conclusions from that. ;))

3 Likes

I would rather watch how ppl boost low input players cause it’s a comedy than any mdi tryhard marathon from method :smirk::+1:t5::+1:t5:

wow. this discord helped so much, enabled my dumbass to reach 430 item level in around 2 days.

You’re all very welcome.
Please sign up for free boosting in m+, mechagon and other misc. We also give out prices cash prices in special events, and its all free. Cash prices as in blizzard balance to buy whatever you want.

1 Like

How much gold did Robin give you? :slight_smile:
(joke)

1 Like

It matters! And its a good name!

2 Likes

Forgot to add, this discord also allowed me to increase my skill and knowledge as a player. They gave excellent advice and provided a friendly attitude along with an easy carry in M+'s. I feel their humour and characteristics make it a comfortable environment for all those seeking gear. My only complaint is that I feel it should be a tad bit more lively in the chat/voice chat but apart from that the service was excellent!

why’s a thread advertising boosting still open on general forums? -_- gonna go open a ticket

2 Likes

Because its free? and benefits both blizzard, the wow community and the players.

3 Likes

this isnt boosting its give away roflmao

1 Like