Free char migration from kazzak and draenor

You got it, now move already.

Embarrassing. this is a fraud we should be a game online in 2020 without these problems, the expansion got postponed these issues needed to be addressed before the expansion coming out, this is totally unacceptable

Who has control then? The almighty financial overlords who don’t want to pass on thousands of $ of transfer profits?

Supports job is to find solutions to problems. Problem is thousands of players can’t log in and when they can it sucks. If that isn’t a problem you can solve and if you didn’t see this coming then wow - stabilise the server populations before launch next time or fix the stability issues so they can support as many players as are there.

If it was a 30 minute queue then there wouldn’t be as much moaning but it’s anywhere from 1.5 - 3 hours on average so it’s unacceptable.

Just waited in yet another 90 minute queue to get disconnected after trying to transfer all day and even that won’t work so don’t tell me to transfer because i’m trying…

1 Like

Dude you do know that they have started offering Free Transfers off Draenor since this morning right…?
On the character selection screen on Draenor click on the Store and there you find free transfers.

nice try lol

I assume you think this is fake too…

That’s if you can get to the shop screen in the first place. :slight_smile: And then not get hit by an error while making the transfer. You are also infinitely screwed if you have random junk in your mail because you can’t transfer then and have to actually log in first to clear your mail.

2 Likes

Either you’re trolling or you didn’t read my post.

And not only that you have to be able to get to the character selection screen to use it, and then for it to actually WORK which it doesn’t.

Anyways I’ll assume you’re a troll

Dude they started this at 6am this morning. The current problems started like what? 1 hour ago?
You clearly were playing today so stop crying about server issues if you ignored the free transfer when you logged in today?
If you had taken it right when you came online today you’d be fine now.

Problems started since before the launch.

Before WotLK they anticipated this and opened free transfers. It’s a bit late when the servers are already on their knees and you can’t even use the free transfer service.

I logged in today to a 30 minute queue, tried to transfer, can’t because it says I have auctions which I didn’t, waited an hour continuously trying, got d/c’d after that, now I can’t log in.

Spent over 10 hours this weekend (seriously) in queues.

Shh and quit wasting your time replying

I’m happy to move to a less populated server yet I cannot because I have unread mail in the mailbox…the issue being that i cannot actually log in the first place to delete it?! Tell me how you’re actually helping? Can you not remove that restriction…

They do not have even close to 2mil subs atm. Still too many for this level of crap they provide.

I would be interested in this source

You’re just being delusional and unaware of the whole picture. Many people were expecting difficulties on a loading screen or unable to enter portals to the main cities for a couple of days, no matter how populated realm was. I’m sorry to inform you that not everybody as lucky as your friends. My friends use vpn just to enter a dungeon in a very low pop realm.

Oh… nice to see free migrations opened, still in queue to see if I qualify. Does anyone know if this includes Guild transfers or is it only individuals?

Dont get jebaited by the free transfer, its been over 24hours of not being able to play my characters because of trying to transfer away

If we’re forced to sit in the queue for so long - can we at least get “Mute” button for the music please?

Best way to do is to login in the mornings when queues are not there. I did it yesterday. Problem is be ready for the transfer taking some time like 2 -3 days. So many ppl tried to transfer that the service has a hard time to keep up :open_mouth:

2-3 days sound absurd though, it’s the first week of release…
I’ve been in transfer with my main for soon 24h. If i know it could take this long i would just stick with the queue times.

well draenor is still 1 hor queue ,so i dont feel like character migration is even doing anything,i think upgrading servers in a way might actually do the thing ,u know,cus like, we wanna play xD