Free char migration from kazzak and draenor

Even if I was willing to pay to transfer from Draenor… I can’t because the service is only available in game… past the 2 hour queue.

3 Likes

I’ve tried to complain to them twice now.

First time was when the alpha/beta was live, the retail (live) version was getting disconnects, server-down’s and 30second input lag/server lag spikes. I wasn’t even able to get a ticket looked at, I just got the typical response of “we’re sorry… and we have closed your ticket”.

Second time was yesterday after being sick of not getting to play Shadowlands… unless I wait in a queue 3 hours before I know I want to play. I actually spoke to a rep who said (not quoted verbatim) that “I also play the game, and haven’t been able to log in. I’m as eager as you are to play the game.” and “… there are no official complaint procedures, I know its frustrating, but please redirect your complaints to the forum”.

Now, that’s fine and all, and the rep was extremely nice and understanding… and I know they’re probably not allowed to just willy-nilly give out refunds and reimbursements, but… I’m sure I’m protected by at least some statutory consumer rights, especially concerning the “unfit for purpose” statement more so than faulty or damaged. I could be wrong, but…
Look, I don’t want a refund or reimbursement, I just want acknowledgment of the situation. A goodwill/makegood gesture would be lovely, sure, but at least acknowledging it or apologising for it would be a welcome start.

(I realise that my statement does nothing to help me or others… I just wanted to add my bit to the chain of frustrated players in the same situation)

1 Like

That support person is literally just front line support, they don’t make the decisions or have the authority to give you a free character migration because you made the decision to play on Kazzak and are now begging for a freebie from Blizzard. I’m sure you talk to your parents like that when they say no and you eventually get your own way, but that’s not your parent.

This is very dismissive of other peoples frustration with not being able to get to play the new expansion.

I think, infact, it’s rather rude to assume the frustration is coming from children, as I would argue, that significantly more adults do not have the option to play at all hours of the day.

This is a game we do pay to play, and not being able to get in without queuing for hours upon hours, ever since the expansion released, is not acceptable in my opinion. Nobody chose a server based upon que times. Most of us chose a place to play so long ago, that the server wasn’t this full.

Please consider how you assess other peoples frustration, before resorting to calling them children.

5 Likes

Have a read of the post I’m replying too, I’m sure you have plenty of time what with that long queue and such.

Yikes, you’re kinda dense lmao.

1 Like

Yeap i agree this is terrible i was waiting 2 hours to log in with a char played for 30 minutes took one portal to oribos and dced …2 more hours of que thank you blizz .I was in kazzak long ago there was a issue and that is stupid .So we just play 1 hour till we get dc and wait for 2 hours again? Paying to watch the logging que more than playing the game…

2 Likes

it’s like 4 days in a row when we have a ridiculous long 3-6h que this is unacceptable from paying service! i demand refound for this month and free character transfer

1 Like

its unplayable at this point, can only play in the morning atm

I cant even pay for a bloody char transfer cause theres some mail on my toon. can you please sort yourselves out blizz. had enough of companys talking the talk but not walking it. Can see why Mike left

I did, you seem to be a very heavy boot licker of Blizzard, on all posts you seem to blame the player on… well… wanting to play the game. That some how them choosing to play on a realm with their friends and guild mates is their fault and they need to play on quieter servers?

2 Likes

We really need either game time refund or free character transfers. The situation which we are in is not acceptable or toleratable by any means.
Blizzard if you are reading through this comments, please make a statement. People here are trying their best not to rage. We need some communication from your side. I hope the players here can back me up.

1 Like

you gonna pay for it?

pay for what?

I was repling to a guy who said the paid charactor transfer was open. as if me picking a realm years aago should require me to pay to leave it when its blizzards fault

Ahh kk :smiley: I just want a statement from Blizzard.

it doesnt seem like they want to. I put in a ticket. TBH im fed up and just want the money i spent back for shadowlands. i will just go buy something else and come back in a few months if it cools down.

We did it reddit

1 Like

So… does anybody happen to know a good medium sized server for English people? Stormreaver was a no go unless you’re Finnish.

well, im off to negrand. It used to be great, and the pop is high but not crazy high.