Free char migration from kazzak and draenor

Aah nice 2+ hour queue.

Who knew getting in the maw is significantly harder then getting out.

4 Likes

21:11 Uk time.
Sitting down with a nice cup of tea and loggin into wow.
Bang right in the face 1921 que 98 minute timer.

I am not sure how much more i can be bothered with this. I understand problems can arise but it is the way you deal with it that is pretty sad.

No wonder OG workers are jumping ship.

1 Like

Instead of waiting 3 hours every day in queue, i’ve been speedleveling a toon on another realm. Not optimal, but beats staring at a queue.

Who knew getting in the maw is significantly harder then getting out.

This just made my year. Came here angry, left laughing. This needs to be a meme.

1 Like

lknjkmnvghjnvj

Thers a 1 hour queue at 2200 .
C’mon, this is ridiculous.

Draenor: 30m queue at almost 24.00

Can name alot of companies that handeld their infrastructure alot better but they prolly spend some money instead of filling shareholder pockets

2 Likes

Crap response :angry:, this issue is only on high pop servers. Why not give them option to transfer. If it’s only happening on few fine to wait for your fix but have you not thought of some people wants to enjoy the game at least?

2 Likes

You have the option to transfer, the character migration service works.

Are you talking about the paid service? I’m aware it’s working. The subject of the thread is “Free Char Migration …”.

Judging by your post you are insinuating that there is no mechanism to move off Kazzak, which there is. People shouldn’t expect handouts for making bad decisions.

Please do something about this Blizzard. Like countless other people me and my whole guild are almost entirely unable to play. I know you may not be able to control specifically if we can get free character transfers, but there must be somebody at Blizzard who can. As a community support representative, you are responsible for making sure those in that position of power are aware of the problems and try to make damn sure that they fix it!

So what? Then go talk to the people who do have control over it? Is it really that hard to understand or are you just extremely dense? Sorry not sorry at this point. You’re dragging it on, your excuses are too much and you think we are to stupid to realize when you’re BS’ing people and when you’re being sincere. You’re a JOKE! Now get off your giant behind, go into the room next to you, and tell the people who do have control to open up free character migration. I assume your departments talk together, so you probably know Steve who could open up free migration. Again it boils down to money. You wont open it up, in hopes that people get fed up and buy a transfer off the server, extra money in the pocket. Disgusting!

1 Like

100% right, I’ve played on my current server for many years, before it got popular. I’ve struggled to get on Draenor since launch, I’ve managed to skive off work a tad (working from home) so have actually managed to level. However, wanting to play with my friends is a no go with the 2 hour queues from lunchtime onwards. Totally unacceptable.

I’m not going to pay for an issue I didn’t cause, that is my point. It’s Blizzard who’s at fault here. I’m paying to play and deserve a better service!

3 Likes

I play this game with my daughter and we have only once got to play together as most of the time once we get past the 1 hour + queue one of us gets dc’d and ends up in the queue again.
Just give me a transfer and we would move, then you have 2 less on here in the queue.

1 Like

Just adding my voice to this. Please. Yes.

3 Likes

“some time” being years? surely someone in the office can foresee a sudden influx of players wanting to play.

Other servers do not have these issues or queue. Some of which I still have some toons e.g. Arathor, Chamber of Aspects. So open up to the idea of transferring characters from the faulty (aka Draenor / Kazzak server) to another server. This would greatly improve my gaming experience - and as you can read in a lot of comments here, the same accounts for other people.

So do your thing, service your customers, transfer their toons for free to solve THEIR issue, while you take your time to solve YOUR issue with the broken servers. Then you get less frustrated people on both ends of the line. As mentioned people pay to play, not to wait 2h in a queue… and yes, that is your issue to solve and our position as customer to complain.

But we have a sollution which could make us both happy!! And thanks for your action “Let’s do this together, let’s do some free char movements and stay happy together”! We know you can provide this service, so stop walking around the bush and do it!

3 Likes

What players have to remember is that Blizzard doesn’t give a crap about you.
A lot of people are saying this is a great launch including streamers and youtubers, so it makes Blizz look good.
Why should they devote any time to players stuck in the queue?
They probably don’t want to draw attention to the massive failures that are still ongoing.
They already have our money, why do they care if we can actually use they product they sold us?

1 Like