Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

I dont playing retail and not installed so im done wait 7 days to reply tickets nice blizzzard what an idiotic situation is this we need to go us forum for help hahaha thx anyway saneko

Well I made the picture more clearer for the next guys atleast :frowning:

1 Like

ok update i download game retail US i open char level up at 10 now my char didnt show on chars on forum so still cant write ahahahahah

Step 5: Relog on the US forums if the character doesn’t show.

1 Like

im talking about that already login bro after Flag there is no Reply button :S

If you still don’t see your US forum character, logout the US forums. Then login the level 10 toon ingame at Retail US WoW, then log back in the US forums and it should appear at the “Change character” icon.

1 Like

Can you purge my mailbox please

Char: Tupaac
Server Gehennas (EU)

@Makaveli See 2nd post in topic.

1 Like

Hi , I am trying to login to Venoxis with a 7-hour que to clear my mailbox to migrate my character to Transcendenc. Can you please purge my mail?

Mailbox purge request.
Server: Venoxis (EU) Character: Stepkaren (Orc Shaman)
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I hope people see this pinned thread :frowning:

2 Likes

Saneko it doesnt help to make a ticket ingame, cuz they just reply with an automated reply with other solutions that doesnt work and tell u to contact them again if it doesnt work.

What a bad support…

Mailbox purge request.

Ingenide
Firemaw Eu

@Ingenide

1 Like

Mailbox purge request:

Jemppe
Gehennas Eu

@Jeemis See post above.

1 Like

Saneko, you get all my hearts today for your noble quest to inform players, who can’t be bothered to read!

1 Like

Is it possible for a friend to write on the us forum on my behalf if i have a ticket open on this issue? Or does it have to be from my own acc?

Hey! i have this problem, leveled to 10 on us starter just to get a purge but it shows me that i dont have a char level 10