Free Character Moves Coming for this Region - 20 September

Dear Blizzard, why this could not come before last Free migration?
It was only offered from 3 realms to move to one realm. So now all of our friends are totally done, on other realms which cant use char migration.

WHY ALWAYS LATE WITH RIGHT SOLUTION HM ?
oh yea… to offer paid transfer… GJ Activision

2 Likes

We need more players at Ten-Storms.

2 Likes

…What? What’s your problem? Migration was offered to the same servers as it was now, so everyone can now migrate to the same server.

Because I know people there, combine that with other posters in this thread from that specific realm stating the same thing plus seperate posts, it makes no sense. Plus that realm is on Low even during peakhours.

It’s on high and / or medium at peak hours. You are clueless.

1 Like

Ok well I guess me and the people from tenstorms posting in this thread are all wrong. Paid character transfers - #21 by Magesty-ten-storms I guess so is the poster of this thread?

Half cry its dead, other half cry there are free transfer to this realm (others too)… People will never be happy realy

My problem are ppl as stupid as you are.

Migration was offered from Firemaw/Gehennas to earthshaker only
second round of migratio is Firemaw/Gehennas/Ashbringer to Earthshaker only.

2morrow you can migrate from almost all high realms to more realms, not just only one.

Firemaw Bloodfang
Firemaw Dragonfang
Firemaw Earthshaker
Firemaw Judgement

See my point? This is exactly what ppl wanted. But they could migrate only to one new realm, now when ppl are already migrated to low realms they offer us migration what every1 desired from very start, but its late since ppl are already somewhere else. And they cant migrate from Dragonfang to Earthshaker for example. Do you get it ?

EDIT: LUQA I am sorry for harsh first sentence, IRL got me, i dint handle it. Did not want to offend you .

2 Likes

I feel sorry for those people that had a working economy without exploits. Why Blizzard is doing this, is beyond me.

They try so hard to make people unhappy, it almost looks intended. I also don´t understand why you make a spanish realm, you split people more and more, what´s next?

Blizzard, I beg you, please, if god exists, please listen to us, please give us Paid transfers as well, please.

Simply not true

During prime time (evening and weekend) almost every day I log in to a MEDIUM or HIGH Ten Storms server. Never LOW unless maybe early morning and during work hours.

Alliance needs more people to even out the ratio between Horde and Alliance.

And on level 60’s it’s still a tad quiet, but a whole load of 30 to 50 are on their way. At level 40 I am still competing over quest mobs with large player groups every day.

It’s not a full server, but it is far from a dead one. So sure, come on over and reroll here! We have space. But it is a very healthy server population wise.

Just roll Alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t mind the guys saying that we have population.
It’s dead. Go see for yourself.

1 Like

Has Blizzard considered removing the layering prior to this FCM? @Kaivax
Might that not speed up the process of balancing the server populations?

From what I know, large parts of the spanish wow playing community have been asking for a spanish realm for a while now.

what you say is true, but my friends from razoregor refuse to come to a dead server like dragonfang now. If this option was available from the start we would have chosen to go to a more healthy server and that server now would be thriving. no one’s going to want to join to deadfang now.

1 Like

Why try to kill the more populated servers?

I understand but blizzard are looking at long term health of servers and want to spread players out a bit

Why not have from MIRAGE RACEWAY aswell. its packed and very hard to level cos of everyone. Be nice for us to have a choice too.

Expect those number to deviate even more.