Free Character Moves Coming Soon

It’s out for a week. How many characters did you managed to level?

6 Likes

Still not moving.

1 Like

This is awesome!

Well done Blizzard Team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news. Is there a way to somehow manage the alliance / horde ratio during the transfer so it remains reasonable? I am afraid to transfer my alli char from a server with reasonable ratio to a sever with 70:30 or so…

7 Likes

THANK YOU Blizzard!! This will for 100% make the queues less painful for the most populated realms such as Gehennas, Firemaw, Golemagg, Shazz, etc.

1 Like

too many .

2 Likes

Man, you know that means you don’t have problem with queues.

Oh no, i’m still waiting for queue right now, i just gotta come early in the morning to not get in line

Almost every server is full (expect 6), but even the medium ones are going to be full as soon as the character transfer opens.

Could you just add more servers already?

2 Likes

What happens if you char name is already taken on the new-to-you server? Rename?!

3 Likes

This is some major BS.

The only reason I rerolled on my realm is for that fresh realm experience where everyone is scraping the bottom of the barrel for a few silvers. Last time I was logged in max lvl was 41. Most players are in the 18-25 range. Now you tell us we could just as well have a full 60 guild transfer over who will have free reign over the high lvl areas or monopolize high end crafting recipes.

I can understand the rationale behind it, but let the realms mature a bit before going this route.

31 Likes

yes, or go to that server you plan on transferring to and reserve it now

1 Like

I wonder which realms will be getting all the players. The only regular low pop realm is Judgement. I doubt one realm can take all these players.

4 Likes

Thank you for listening.

1 Like

After a week of queueing I might get a chance to see my orc again.

1 Like

i am glad to hear that… but i still stay on Golemagg :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KY8MyAFrR1iTmyTeFDCcA

When exaktly arg you going to do that, have waited a long time today to get in but took so long

Terrible news.

In future, everyone can be rude and a ninja, steal from guild banks or be a racist and once he has no one to play with anymore, he just transfers to a new realm, gets a new name and e voila.

Or what about this,

competition for Rank 14 is too hard, oh scarab mount can still be optained there, so lets move and take the path of least resistance.

Blizzard really does everything to kick Classic players in their butt.

8 Likes

Good news! Hope this will fix the insane queues, stopping me from being to play :disappointed:

Imagine even complaining about this.

9 Likes