Free Character Moves Now Available in This Region

Tried to transfer from Gehennas but never got past the loading screen and after queuing into the character screen there’s no extra or new buttons to transfer your character with.

Very well executed Blizzard. 3 hours all for nothing. :+1:

got some crazy epic names for my alts on new realm : ) magic and curse and planet and star :slight_smile:

I got Chad

Sorry not sorry to whoever I yoinked this from

I wish I knew that you could create new characters after the transfer. I thought it was you could only transfer then after a day create new characters. What a load of BS blizzard

Make sure you don’t have mail/auctions up. The button shows up as “shop” in the bottom left corner above “addons”. I just moved from Gehennas about 30 minutes ago.

1 Like

But not Fear…

It seems you might be able to just transfer a level 1 account and use that to get access to the new server and “reserve” all your names…

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hopefully this means I can play Gehennas without a 5 hour queue after work tomorrow.

Nhaa cause you can’t even transfer from the server lol.

Yeah :)))) Wouldve been a great detail to tell about this transfer.

I wish we could move form Noggenfogger.

They may still end up merging at this rate. I was happy to make the move from Mograine, but apparently i was a very small minority.

I’m only lvl 30 btw…

yeah did the same thing. did NOT expect the server here to be this “dead”. not at all

1 Like

I m on Mograine,i have that free char move button on screen and i don t want to migrate,but when i enter my main char it remain stuck on loading screen and then give me msg “word server is down”. I created a new char and i can enter,the problem is only on my main char…pls help!

Lets hope it picks up over the weekend. I literally did a couple /who searches and briefly browsed the AH before logging out early.

I feel like I’ve made a terrible mistake.

1 Like

Lol ppl crying about server beein deas 1 hour after launch… it will be full

1 Like

Dude, the day havn’t even started yet, wait until people with a life comes on.

3 Likes

Yeah, this transfer is a disaster. I am really worrying that the only people that are interested in hopping the servers are oppotunists that want to abuse the advantage of playing since day 1 to monopolize resources alone on their bracket. Server was much better off without them.

You are wrong.

People want to move because of several reasons. I’ve never heard anyone talk about “Monopolizing resources”.

Most of the people playing are level 40.

2 Likes

I would like to remind you that People work.
Just so that you don’t forget that working is an integral part of life.

4 Likes