We have enabled free character moves for select realms to offer you a way to move your characters from the most high-population realms that have extended queues. In this region, player-characters at any level can now move:
|Shazzrah||Dragonfang (new realm)|
|Golemagg||Dragonfang (new realm)|
|Firemaw||Earthshaker (new realm)|
|Gehennas||Earthshaker (new realm)|
|Lucifron||Heartstriker (new realm)|
|Venoxis||Heartstriker (new realm)|
On the realms above, free character moves can be initialized from either the character select screen or the queue screen.
We expect these free character moves to remain open for the realms above through this coming weekend. Please note that restrictions apply:
- A character cannot move if the character:
- is a guild leader.
- has active auction listings or bids.
- has mail.
- You may be required to change your character’s name once you’ve reached the destination realm.
- You cannot move a character to a PvP realm where you already have a character belonging to the opposing faction.
- This is a one-way, irreversible move. Blizzard Customer Support cannot monitor or modify a free character move.
During periods of high usage, free character moves may take up to several hours to complete. This service may be closed at any time, without warning, should a destination realm become full. We strongly encourage players who wish to use this service, especially in coordinated groups, to do so as soon as possible.