Free Character Moves Starting Thursday at 1:00 a.m. CEST

How do you know more people havent started playing

Because it is consistant over all realms.
Replace dots with . And remove spaces
docs dot google dot com
/spreadsheets/d/1KJ9GiJabJwvWoROFzrWBlWtMj6WDkEzts9_iegww-Bo/htmlview#

Damn it Blizz, dont destroy this

https:
wowpop.appspot.com/realms/ashbringer

i play with my gf on razorfen alliance aka the worst german a/h relation on a not-dead server. Since the first couple of my rather incosistent friends started to stop focussing on classic, i feel that i might get trapped on the wrong server for my faction. If razorfen is full then i wont have much benefit from it because the full aspect comes from horde.
I really want to know my future options to migrate to another realm where other people i know play (since we all pretty much got split up by that launch).

You are 27! Just create a new character on the server you want to play on.

1 Like

I’ve transfered from full Mograine to low Judgement and now we are getting another 3 realms to get here?
I’m not sure if it’s too much. Even this low to medium server feels lively to me, just about right so it’s not clusterf*ck like full servers are.

PS: for those who might transfer, if you are above 45 you will still have hard time for grouping, because the vas majority of server is gonna reach 30 this week, so it’s on the low end spectrum.

3 Likes

Jump on over too Earthshaker! This server is really promising, great ambiance!

10 Likes

I was one of the first (I believe) onto Dragonfang and the community is amazing. Population is low but it’s grown massively in the last couple of days. Only issue is the dead AH but that’ll just pick up as all the new players level. Don’t talk down and slate supposedly “dead” servers just because they show as low in their size.

7 Likes

Please, allow migration from Golemmag to Earthshaker.
Ppl want play together yet you dont allow them. Thats why nobody moves.

2 Likes

i objectively think that the best overall solution would be a short time frame based (1 week to 1 month max) “paid” character migration from everywhere to everywhere to clean up everything that happened so far. I would point it to Begin of Phase 2 because then the overall numbers might have settled down and it is early enough for new long lasting communities to establish.

1 Like

Dont believe all the dead server comments. My realm Earthshaker isnt the fullest compared to Gehennas, which i transferred from. But its far from dead, and improving by the day. I always quickly found a group for my quests and even dungeons.

Also, you hate “layer me” and stuff? Come to Earthshaker, layering is not an issue. Not saying its impossible, but the abuse is WAY less.

7 Likes

Just open up free migration from the full realms to ALL low population realms. Then you can reunite people who were split at launch while fixing overpopulated realms at the same time. I don’t understand why you limit it to 1-to-1 transfers. I have friends on Gandling right now, but they only received transfer to Dragonfang. I am on Earthshaker (transferred from Firemaw), both new realms.

10 Likes

Same boat here, we tried starting on Shazzrah.
My brother had vacation, the rest of us gave up and rolled noggen.
Still can’t play with him which is too bad.
We planned on tank/healer but that ship seems to have sailed

I play on Earthshaker too and I agree with you.

Great and promising realm. More people joining every day. Groups forming, people everywhere, but not too many. Questing is a breeze and the community is fantastic.

People saying “I don’t want to move to a dead realm” dont know what they are talking about.

8 Likes

If a server without layering has, lets say, 4k max capacity, open free migrations from all servers to an specific one with low population until it reaches near the 4k limit, then close migrations to that server and repeat with the others low population servers.

4 Likes

Earthshaker has been great so far, no queue, enough people for groups and dungeons. Quest mobs are up and not super camped. My leveling speed went way up after I transfered. Much more chill atmosphere then I experienced on Gehennas. It would probably be better for the economy and raids at some point if some more players would come over. Though calling it ‘dead’
 when it just opened
 is a bit premature.

Also, some people here stating: “why would i tranfer to a low pop server, I want a high pop server!”
How do you not get that if multiple people transfer to a low pop realm, it becomes a high pop realm
? That’s the whole point.
“Char migrations are not the answer, just merge low pop realms”
That would be a solution if the low pop realms were the (only) problem. The char migrations are a solution for the queues on the full realms
 If enough people migrate, both the queues and low pop realm problems will be solved.

10 Likes

Kindly open the migration from dead servers like Dragonfang to more or less populated, and close this server.

Judgement is really starting to take shape as a server. It’s development has been slow admittedly and we’re not powerleveling but we’ve started hitting medium during peak hours and this is becoming more frequent.

We do have a slightly higher A to H ratio, so if anyone wants to transfer here from Horde that’d be great to balance things out.

6 Likes

Tbh, Dragonfang hasn’t gotten any better over the past week - still dead empty from what I see - I’ve just re-rolled to Judgment for that reason.

Playing on Earthshaker and it feels like the population is getting better by the day. According to unofficial data we’ve got a population of roughly 5k players and an almost perfect 50/50 A/H ratio:

(wowpop. appspot. com/realms/earthshaker).

Questing literally flies and I’m having a much better time here than on Gehennas with its long queues and fighting for mob tagging, to be honest. Not to mention the transition to phase 2 when that hits.

I guess it would be optimal if the population on Earthshaker rose another 2-3k players or so, but it’s nowhere near a dead server!

8 Likes