Free Character Transfers Available from Firemaw

Whats wrong is that dead realms have goldseller mafia in terokkar, farming every terocone with bots and epic flying mounts / teleport hack and also report you whenever you pick or get to pick one yourself. See it yourself. Join a dead realm and make it there.

Pretty much this.

I think it would encourage people to that chance and migrate to new servers, if they were guaranteed to get a free transfer back to Firemaw if the new server ended up dying in the future.

I might also add that Blizzard should put a 55/45 or 60/40 faction balance lock to PvP realms, to prevent them from turning into one-faction realms. Because what is even the point of having PvP realms, if they all turn into one-faction realms.

But nah. It has been proven time and time again that Blizzard doesn’t read the feedback from common peasants like us, especially if the feedback comes from us EU players on EU forums. (because they don’t read the EU forums)

I do not like PvP relams - thinking it’s a problem there only, as dead PvE realms do not exsist. So I won’t spend weeks levelling to 70 on a character I’ll never play.

Yes well I think it exists on US realms for pve heavily on non dead realms but for EU most part is on dead realms and its mostly mages. Its kind of the thing they had with black lotus mafia in the earlier version. You dont wanna deal with those as guilds trust me :smiley:

1 Like

No, I don’t want to. And to show how naïve I am: Why the BLEEB are they camping empty servers?

Edit: The only semi-dead PvE server in EU is HW, and I play there, never met any troubles when gathering cones there, so no, does not exist in EU /PvE.

1 Like

No competition. They farm / bot 24/7 thousands of terocone then put them on their bank char and xfer them to high pop realms and unloading it for gold and selling that.

1 Like

Why can’t you offer horde players to use FCT to PvE servers? Looks to me that seeing 99% 1 faction PvP server players only want PvE and try to convert a PvP server into just that, a PvE server.

70% of people raidlog, dead server = no economy, no chance to recruit new people, no chance for alts to get into raids

The problem was not created by Blizzard, it was the player community itself.

The herd mentality that led to creating this situation. As a company, Blizzard is pretty stinky, but this time the players have proven to be even less competent.
And the fact of wanting to go to PvP servers to unbalance them is proof of that.

Do not blame your mistakes on those who did not cause them

4 Likes

Didn’t you mean less competent or more incompetent?

2 Likes

Unsubbed on 2 accounts due to the disgraceful way this has been handled by blizzard.

I’m a part of the “working class” and by the time I’m home I login to find a 7-8k queue. Therefore I’m unable to raid with my guild.

But don’t worry, I have the option to transfer to one of the dumpster fire servers that are already dead, or that are a different language to me! Wow! Thanks blizzard! What an amazing offer!

Absolutely disgraceful company who don’t care whatsoever about their customers. I’d be fired at my job if I provided the same level of customer service.

Thanks for ruining my experience blizzard, must be interesting to be a part of a company that is run by people with red noses, big shoes and big rainbow colored curly afros.

4 Likes

Blizzard started this whole paid character transfer mess, and left it running until it basically ruined every server.

Herd mentality or not, don’t you think the responsibility to regulate and/or stop transfers to specific servers lies in the hands of Blizzard?
You think the average player know about Realm hardware limitations, which was never heard of before this post?

I can’t see how you come up with the conclusion it’s a community problem. If you hand out loaded guns to kids at kindergarten and someone get killed, who’s to blame? The kids?

5 Likes

Ah yes of course, server health and stability is definitely the responsibility of customers who pay every month for a service, not the actual game company which has all the detailed server info and power to stop transfers to a specific server at any time with just one press of a button. :clown_face: :clown_face:

9 Likes

Thank you for agreeing.

What world are you living in if you can’t grasp this concept?

I just… it’s… i’m speechless.

Exact.

This! All of this (havent read it all, but the essence of it).
this is why i quit to begin with

Blizzard’s job is to manage problems like these before they blow up in people’s faces.
They’re the service providers and it’s on them to make sure that the service works well. Blaming players for mass loss of confidence in server population is incredibly silly.

5 Likes

Yeah let me transfer my horde character to Earthshaker which has no horde, good solution indeed!

Bliizard’s job is to offer enough quality servers for its subscribers.

Going in a group to overload them is a problem generated by users. Blizzard offers free transfers for those who want to enhance their gaming experience.

If you prefer to stay on an overloaded server, the problem and the gaming experience is yours

It’s a bit odd to put the blame entirely on people using Blizzard’s character transfer service while also saying Blizzard is entirely blameless even though they are the ones offering this service. Shouldn’t they limit it’s use to prevent such adverse effects?

1 Like