Free Character Transfers Available from Firemaw

You make it sound as if it was premeditated and happened over night, which of course isn’t true. Players have been trickling in since september last year.

Blizzard have had ample time (9 months) to monitor and close transfers to Firemaw and limit the damage.

It’s like a night club with no bouncer at the entrance. How can you not see this?

3 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

If you get overwhelmed in a nightclub where people come nonstop, you can always get out of there

You mean apart from it being totally illegal with regards to fire safety, as this is what regulations deal with? Avoiding unnecessary harm?

Would you also prefer anarchy instead of democracy?

1 Like

Daily Reminder to Blizzard.

A reminder for you to please update that list of servers and include Amnennar, Razorgore, Gehennas(A), Earthshaker(H), Ashbringer, Mograine(A), Golemagg(A) & Mandokir

Why this dying servers weren’t allowed too ?

Check on realm we can’t make any dungeon or anything else in day (2 heroic / day for all realm)

• Merge alliance heavy servers with horde heavy servers to balance it out
  • Give us free transfers out

Remember, that is FROM those servers. Not to them.

Open PvE to PvP transfers already

Thx

2 Likes

Fearing for a fire… do you dare to enter a crowded nightclub where there is no doorman?

A service provider that sees clear signs of becoming unable to service their customers properly MONTHS in advance and does nothing, is a garbage service provider. This isn’t World of Ancap, Blizzard is known for having a heavy hand in handling whatever problems they saw fit. Why wasn’t it the case here?
Let’s assume the server population hard cap is true and that after XX thousand people are logged in, queues are impossible to avoid. BLIZZARD KNEW WHAT THE CAP WAS, AND SAW A SERVER GET SLOWLY AND SURELY FILLED TO THE BRIM, SINCE JUNE 2021. THEY DID NOT COMMUNICATE WHAT THE CAP IS TO THE PLAYERS AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING. So you blaming the current problem on players, who didn’t even know it was happening, is absolutely asinine and I question your capacity to think logically.

3 Likes

Most people wouldn’t know the consequences in case of a fire. That’s why there’s a doorman with knowledge of how many people fit in the club with regards to fire regulations.

You know how analogies work, right?

2 Likes

Why is the maximum number of layer 4?

A problem that you have helped generate will always be your responsibility. And the solution to fix it is also in your hand

Did you understand the analogy?

2 Likes

I think what Blizzard meant to say was: even though we have hardware limitations, we failed to implement a population cap that would have prevented mega servers to begin with. We want money at any cost, so we sat by watching this happen. It’s the players fault for xfering, we are just here for the money.

4 Likes

Blizzard’s job is to offer us a quality service in which we can play the game to it’s fullest.
We’re already paying for a 18 year old game paying a full sub’s value when a lot of us don’t even get the full benefit from playing retail.

Blizzard has proven inefficient to say the least when it comes to server population balance, forcing the community who wished to keep playing the game to pay for server change. This is, as it comes to no surprise, because of how servers died, and with no community to sustain a server, people are forced to pay for server transfers.

As a result, a large chunk of the community has chosen to move to Firemaw, a server that has proven time and again that won’t die.
However, again to Blizzards greed, server transfers were not locked when the time called for it, and this is where we are today:
Forced to transfer to play with the community, forced to server transfer again due to how clustered it is and how queues locked us from playing the game.
So no, there’s really no excuse for us - the paying costumers, to be in this position. We should never have to spend money to fix Blizzards issues and yet, here we are today.

5 Likes

I want to swap from Firemaw but I don’t have good servers to choose from. Why am I not allowed to go to mirage or pyrewood as alliance? They are decent servers with 6kish players, while it allows me to go to a german realm. The only options are to go to dead servers which I won’t personally do.

1 Like

u have earthshaker as an option its 5.2k according to ironforge pro but thats because some guilds didnt step foot in to swp yet. its around 6k id say too

• we already had some firemaw people come over in recent days. people keep popping up in trade chat asking questions about the server

Oh right i forgot about that one, but I usually don’t join realms that are like 100% alliance or horde its kinda boring for me.

2 Likes

Yes, it is fine you want balanced server, but looks like players actually paid during last year to transfer to one sided server. Not many players are like you, most only care about pve, but on pvp server.
Firemaw wont last long as balanced server anyway, wotlk and emfhs is coming.

2 Likes

you had me in the first half but no dungeon finder please

Ban all gold buyers on Firemaw, that should fix the queue :+1:

6 Likes

Can you add free transfer from razorgore , i have been trying to make SM group since lvl 28 and i am not able , should i wait for lvl 60 or 70 to be able to solo classic dngs to do them or ?

1 Like