Free Character Transfers Available from Firemaw

Maaan, the tears in a month will be so glorious.

I transferred yesterday and my girlfriend was gonna transfer today. Now we’re split with me on firemaw and her unable to follow suit. This is absolute garbage, sorry.

3 Likes

Well, accidentally posted this on some weird old retail alt. But if it adds any weight this is my classic character I just moved. All our friends are on firemaw now including me, but she is left out. Horrible feeling.

1 Like

Played the game since it stared. How the «f» cant you not place the players on one server? Its 2022. Not impressed Gents! Anyway… a great great job!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a complete sentence

1 Like

Oh bugger off. Instead of trying to force people off the one good server, how about your fix your servers and increase capacity. The constraints aren’t real. You built layers on top of instancing and you’ve been able to add dynamic capacity at will since MoP. Or how come you suddenly solved the issue of login queues on retail during expansion launches back then? And if you can’t solve it, then you’d better fix your code rather than trying to punish players for wanting to actually play the game. Either way, me and my friends aren’t moving because we already paid you thousands of euros to get off a dead server where we were literally the last Alliance left. And all you’re doing is potentially preventing friends of ours from joining us for WotLK. Nice job.

5 Likes

Ashbringer horde isn’t just fine, it’s amazing and everyone should transfer here right away.

I’m not coping.

3 Likes

WRONG!

How can you say “Don’t transfer here” when enough people transferring here solves that problem? Just keep telling people it’s great until it’s true again. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Link the realms and balance it out, linking Earthshaker and Golemagg will give a 5.5k balanced realm, that will tempt more people on firemaw than one sided servers

5 Likes

This is very very sad!
We pay money to play the game. It’s not our problem servers are limited it’s your problem. You need to invest our cash to improve the servers and increase the population.
I paid more than 100 Euros to move from dead server to Gehenas and if I get queue that will make me really mad. Nobody wants an excuse just do a job for what you are paid.

5 Likes

@Blizzard The lack of information from your side regarding technical details regarding these issues are fubar. Please elaborate more regarding server queues, cap etc.

4 Likes

Can you transfer a character TO Firemaw if you already have characters on Firemaw? Your wording is a bit unclear on this.

No, you cant.

This sucks so much. I would raise a ticket and ask for a refund to go back to your original server so that you can play together. Hopefully they would do it… though I have my doubts due to corporate greed

4 Likes

Wrote a ticket, explain your situation and transfer back.

And people who still transfered in the last days to Firemaw even they know there is a 10k queue are …

Sick of playing a singleplayer game or sick of getting camped by the 99% faction?
Willing to wait up to 3 hours on certain times to play an MMO with other people?
What were you thinking of?
I’d transfer even if the queues were double and my server was dead. Some people don’t work until 5pm so queues don’t affect them much.

2 Likes

Yes, fortunately Blizzard has put a stop to these monkeys so that Firemaw doesn’t get any bigger. There are enough other servers - not every alliance player needs to be on Firemaw.

1 Like

Horde, don’t go and stay here !!!
Faction balance is A55: H45, just wait till Alliance move to Earthshaker or Ashbringer and all will be fine.

3 Likes

Yeah dont cheap out less on server infrastructure, tell people they cant play there. multi dollar company indeed. reminder, wow has a monthly sub, please act like it does. Would be great if we got any info on whats going on with the servers and why we need 100 servers when other less successful game studios dont have to split a region into 100 realms (with shards too on each).

1 Like

I just subbed again for the game to play with my friends at firemaw, then now i can not create a new character. Shame.

I really would like to play with them. Just merge with dead realms or do something please!