Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

50min queue Firemaw :slight_smile:

Nah, we just need more horde to transfer to Firemaw.
You didn’t roll on a PvP server just because of anonymous online peer pressure, right hordes?

2 Likes

wow logs update

While I do agree with you that it would be the best situation (provided that Blizzard adds more layers), I honestly think that it would be unwise for individuals to pick Firemaw over Gehennas.

Think of it from eyes of the horde player on a dead server, that was once teeming with life. They have negative experience so now, will pick their new realm veeeery carefully in case of free transfers. And, unfortunately, available migration data which are the only available information to make new decision, certainly play against Firemaw.

1 Like

Btw I don’t know much about coding, but is it possible to have shared layer between realms?

I mean, we could just purposely create two mono-faction realms. On alliance realm, only alliance characters can be created. On horde realm, only horde characters are allowed to be created. Both realms have their own layers, but one of the layers could be shared between both realms and giving option to players to teleport to shared layer at any time. That way, we wouldn’t have to worry about faction balance anymore. Who wants to quest with the feeling of danger of opposite faction attack, or just to do world PvP, can do it at any time, that way. Also, it is impossible to track layer activity so no speculations on either side are possible.

It’s not possible, because of many factors (delay, names /unless they implement the -RealmName thingy from retail/, and many more things) what you suggest is pretty much what retail is right now, which would kill realm transfers completely - hence no $ income for activi$ion

Yo all realms are DEAD cause this free transfer is a lie you dont even do nothing is happening

Trying to move from Bloodfang PvP (horde) to some higher populated realm. I got to level 11 and it feels like I’m alone :slight_smile:

It says free Realm transfer available in the shop, but it doesn’t work due to non-existing mail in the mailbox??

Using the support function is just menu’s with FAQ’s and it’s not actually helping. I played around 2010, what happened to the ticket system? :frowning:

Where can I get some help on this?

1 Like

lol lvl 11 funny

Yeah I should probably be starting over right? On a different realm. But if they are offering free transfer, why not?

1 Like

I support you ofc. Hope they fix this issue real quick

Well, I started over on a new realm. Now I actually see other players and there are more than 450 items on the AH :joy:

Makes you wonder why they keep some realms.

Because they believe that people on those servers are still willing to pay for transfers.

Do you think that when they add the new transfers, eventually, they will remove the old ones?

Don’t think so. They would rid themselves of excuse when they finally close those grey realms.

bit of a bad situation. firemaw has become unplayable according to many people, but then again its the only reasonable solution as alliance on a dead server. so even if free transfers finally come (waaaay to late btw) we dont really have an option, we either stay on dead realms, move to earthshaker which will eventually die aswell, or take the queue and lag problems on firemaw… tricky situation

the lag will be gone once all the hordes go to gehennas dont worry about it :slight_smile:

FRESH when

I’m in ur realm laggin ur d00dz.
Not going anywhere.

as a firemaw’r i would not recommend going to firemaw atm, maybe when the servers get buffed - the queues are 4k+ and ingame is very laggy… auction house is unuseable and often you just hover above your landing destination on a gryph waiting maybe 5 mins before you land xD