Free Character Transfers Coming to Burning Crusade Classic

could you guys please remove the only one faction per server restrictions? it would ease a lot of problems theise free transfers are causing.

@ ZT players, cya on earthshaker, time to join the next big server with firemaw unavailable

ZT players should move to Golemagg, would balance that server nicely!

4 Likes

stop dreaming about server balance, that doesnt work. ur delusional

3 Likes

Thanks? I guess my characters on Earthshaker Horde continues to be stuck for another 3-6 months without the ability to play the gameā€¦

1 Like

Gehennas alliance hello? is it that hard to put all the alliance in firemaw and all the horde in gehannas nobody cares about world pvp what are you waiting for? give me access i will do it for youā€¦

1 Like

Why would someone transfer away from firemaw you literally made us pay to get thereā€¦

1 Like

Mograin Alliance is still screwed i see.

What a brilliant solution!!! (please mind the sarcasm here)

I can only see

1. Firemaw Alliance fleeing to Earthshaker, creating Alliance version of Gehennas
  2. the rest of Alliance left to rot for another half-year, possibly even till wotlk
  3. Horde from dead realms redistributed across other dead realms and then left to rot for another half-year, possibly till wotlk
  4. People still paying for transfers to Gehennas and Firemaw

Earthshaker is saved from population starving, Firemaw is saved from queues. And thatā€™s about it.

That brings me to question, BULK TRANSFERS WHEN? I am fed with waiting for Blizzard to solve population issues.

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

You got me to my knees and broke me. I am willing to pay for transfer and give you money, money, money, money, that precious green pieces of paper. Just release bulk transfers already and I am ready to buy it.

Your broken customer.

Why are Dragons Call and Finkle getting free transfers even though faction balance and alliance player numbers are better than on Patchwerk? We need transfers on Patchwerk. Alliance side is dead and you let us decay here.

Patchwerk is on Ali side totally destroyed. You get crushed in pvp open world, you find no new player for gilds or raids and there is nothing you can do about it. It seems people either stop playing the game or go for a transfer away from Patchwerk. Surviving under this conditions becomes harder day by day.

But iĀ“m sure this new transfer wave will change everything and all people will now come to Patchwerk - NOT-

1 Like

Alliance players, come to Razorgore and join the guild The Leftovers. Last thursday we actually managed to do UB (N), though the group comp and lvl diff was out of wack.

Also, wtf? How will this updated free character transferlist solve anything?!

3 Likes

To be fair: ā€œYou get crushed in open worldā€ is (in my opinion) a bit of a stretch. You get heavily outnumbered yes, but generally speaking the serverpop is so low that this dominance is only noticable at the currently popular Netherwing spot or at port stones at raid night where you have to death walk at least 1 time to get into an instance. Other than that I hardly see any horde player outside of shattrath.

The more concering problem is that our economy is completly trashed, we canā€™t find dungeon or raid groups and the pvp community is down to a few players. This will only spiral further without any intervention. If you canā€™t find a raid group to equip your character why levelling it on patchwerk in the first place? Just 1-by-1 slowly but steady people will abandon the server and only the very diehards will stay - May it be due to nostalgia or because they donā€™t want to reward Blizzard for their mismanagement.

ā€œAn error has occurred. Please come back laterā€

Itā€™s not working for some realms.

I logged onto MIrage Raceway as Alliance 2.3k auctions, what happened there?

Check if you have any mail, auctions or if youā€™re part of an arena team. I had to disband the team before I could transfer a few months ago.

I donā€™t understand why transfers arenā€™t faction specific. That alone could at least help the people stuck on realms populated 99% of the opposite faction.

Or why isnā€™t server merging considered, is it truly that difficult to manage? Right off the bat you could merge Earthshaker and Mograine to create one semi-healthy server and help the people on either Alliance Mograine or Earthshaker Horde.

Just a thought.

3 Likes

Because you would be unfair to all horde servers but mograine, and that would create alot of hate

We can now transfer our alts from Noggenfogger to another completely dead realm with no players! Thank Kaivax!

Alright, sarcasm aside. Which moron at Blizzard came up with this?

4 Likes

Read through the forums, thats exactly what the fans wanted, blame them