Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Im pretty happy here

1 Like

I heard Burning Legion is Polish as well. Guess Stormscale it is.

Here I come. Transferring all my characters. :rofl:

2 Likes

So can I get a refund as I did a transfer from Kazzak a few hours before this went live?

2 Likes

If you submit a ticket there is a chance

Ragnoras is flagged as a full server yet u cant Free transfer from it (not that i want to) Just curious to why its the only full server not to be included

tbh i just paid for a move too but eh. oh well xD i couldnt of moved to ragnaros via it anyway

check all ur alts. delete all mail. including the anniversary gift

2 Likes

pretty certain the 5k Horde alts u have left on ur faction dont really have enough to proclaim it should be a “alliance server” im suprised ur not gonna utilise this to actually get onto a Decent Alliance realm xD. ur economy must be **** given the absolute dwindling playerbase you have.

1 Like

No. This is a goodwill gesture but you can always contact CS.

already did this, i have nothing in my bag, mailbox (just hearthstone).

have u recently used a character service? there is a cooldown period.

1 Like

I am getting the exact same error on one of my characters and I have nothing either.

Revencrest is the same. Even though it’s not been having any issues, it’s flagged as full/high and you can’t transfer to or from it yet I can transfer to Outland which is high pop too. It’s weird.

im guessing its only from servers they’ve recieved complaints from.

1 Like

yes, but i tried on an alt lvl 33. And it work, no mail, no heirloom.

The transfert service work for this lvl 33 alt

oh really? read up then because thats not what i was trying to do.

1 Like

if u have used a character service for the character specifically you try to transfer, the cooldown period is 3 Days and u wont be able to use anything on that char until then.

u can still move chars u havent used character services on though.

Seems to be a problem, trying to transfer a character and it continually says I have auctions active. I’ve posted maybe 5 auctions on it in total and none in the last 2-3 months. Tired to start then cancel one but ti still stays broken

I haven’t used any services on mine and I am still getting that error.

i know the restriction. But i dont use the transfert service on this character.

That’s most likely the case. Ether way I hope it’s not a one time use only and that I can gradually get my toons off the busiest servers. Outland/Stormscale maybe high pop servers but I never hear people complain about issues with them.