Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

im actually super curious to exactly how many utilise this option and how many expect the people surrounding them to Utilise the option.

tbh tarren mill, Ragnaros and all those actually have no stability issues.

I think its more to do with how over the Full Marker Draenor actually is which is cuasing the issues.

1 Like

That guy on Twitter is a troll. He essentially just wrote the server name in the box and took a screenshot. Unless he can show you a screenshot with a big fat red CONTINUE button on the bottom there is no need to take it serious.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is going to be a reusable thing or 1 time use yet? I assume it’s a reusable service for now just to try and free up server space?

The thing is, Draenor has 26k players, while Stormscale has 8k. Even though Stromscale is high, it is not even close to what Draenor or Kazzak is for example.

1 Like

Who is the troll?
He is here. I can record another one for you, if you want. Check my thread on Twitter before you call me out for being a troll. The system is broken.

I am using it on multiple characters, so you can use it multiple times.

1 Like

my assumption would be yes, bbut i havent personally tried it.

dude ur server has 149k Current active players :P… i’d prolly put ur playerbase abit higher then 26k atleast currently.

Anybody know a decent medium sized server for English people? Stormreaver was a no go unless you’re Finnish but they seemed friendly at least!

Ah best get transfering everything then before they switch it off.

well i personally cannot do it.

even my horde toons cant go to AD, so either. they’ve fixed it already or ur the only one able to do this xD

1 Like

Is it? On Wow Progress it says 26k. Maybe 26k players not characters? Since 1 player can have multiple characters. Or maybe it only tracks players that have a decent “score”.

Pretty sure your client is just broken and if you actually tried it they would give you an error. Just make a lvl 1 and try it if you are so confident instead of pestering Blizzard on Twitter.

1 Like

Magtheridon is a good realm, international realm with english mostly spoken

https://www.wowrealmpopulation.com/wow-eu-realm.php?realm=draenor

this close to a Expansion launch i doubt people are leveling that many alts already. possible though.

Unless its saying u have 26k Players online currently, i’d imagine WOW progress would count alts as it effectively counts every char on it.

You’re right, checked another site. It probably only tracks people with a score then. Draenor has 146k players and Stormscale has 29k, which is still a huge difference.

aye it is… ithink thats the probblem with its stability… we have lots of high/full servers, but draenor is a Mile above other servers of same status.

Ragnaros has 56k… and its labelled Ful… and Stormscales 29k and labelled high.

like even ragnaros is over populated… but just not to the same degree

which means Draenor needs to shift like 80-100k characters… we’ll see if that many will shift tho xD

Welp, wish i knew this was going to happen before i handed over 25 euro for a transfer off Draenor. Oh well, expensive lesson i guess.

1 Like

if its any help, u couldnt go to Tarren mill via it anyway.

How is it broken, when the first transfer just went through?

And of course I am pestering Blizzard. It’s a critical bug. You don’t want to know, how many bugs I’ve actually reported to Blizzard during Alpha and Beta testing.

If some players can do this, it’s a problem. Because they say, they’re not able to. Games and Services don’t get better, if people just close their eyes if there are exploits, even if it is unintended ones.

I have a recording of the whole thing by the way, if you want me to send it to you?