Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Yeah pretty much same here, completely missed this. Also have my main on Kazzak and considering the queues I have not been able to play Shadowlands yet :sweat_smile:

Late to the party :joy:

I had 0 idea the transfers were availible because I don’t check the forums and now it seems I’ve missed them? Took a short break because of the queues and now it seems like I’m stuck at Kazzak. There really must be some way to get this info out there more than just having a forums post about it :confused:

1 Like

Same here but I have characters on Draenor. Found this information today by accident :confused:

You got to be kidding me… Got 1 char stuck on this oversized Draenor server. They can’t just disable Free Char transfer while there are still big butt queues. At least anounce it properly. Turn it back on Blizzard, come on… Don’t mess with your players like this.

The free transfer was available for days. Why the hell did you not take it during this time? If there are queues again you shut up and take it. It’s your own fault.

If you don’t know about it, you can’t use it.

Blizzard didn’t advertise it anywhere so it was word of mouth about it.

1 Like

Agreed. There was no info about it whatsoever anywhere aside from the forums

When I finally got in I used to announce it in general and trade.

At this time last week there was a 1500+ queue now there is no queue.

Exactly a few days, there you go you said it yourself. Not everyone has the time next to daily work to do research before moving to server, test a free transfer out and then send the other characters.

1 Like

I have a life.

1 Like

Any news about this?

Still radio silence on whether this is a bug or intended.

It has now been removed entirely from the in game shop , no warning at all whatsoever , really disappointing as I wanted to server change my hordes chars on Draenor

I have been trying all day to move my characters off Draenor and its not been working. There is now a 20 minute queue and I cant play again… An update would be nice

Pretty sure it’s gone , it’s now removed entirely from the shop

I only found out about it today through word of mouth. Nice communication skills, cheers for the heads up

Position 520 in Queue lets gooo

Yeah it wasnt advertised anywhere except the forums which is really bad communication. And now it has been removed with no warning at all either

Well deserved, enhjoy your queue.
You guys can all give whatever excuse you like but I am 100% sure you are all just one of those people who didn’t bother with the transfer because you figured the queues will be gone or other people will transfer and now that the queue is back you’re right back on the forum crying.

Nah you can stay there, thanks.