Free Character Transfers Now Available For Some Realms

Ah well was worth a shot, thanks for informing me!

The queues are gone for now, will return in Castle Narnia release.

I think they also upgraded servers, impossible that so many x-ferred away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dude it’s 12:00 am, wait 7 hours and let me know if there is still no queue

I am on Stormscale and the server population easily doubled. It feels more alive than Draenor and Pieces which is the #1 PvE guild right now is also coming here which means a lot of fanboys and sheep will follow them. Stormscale will definitely overtake Draenor as largest server soon.

Dont a lot of people on Stormscale speak a different language though ? I was thinking about changing my horde chars but I’ve heard there’s a lot of foreign language in chats and guilds

I moved to Stormscale this week and I’ve only seen English in chat

Sounds good to me thanks for the info

Wowprogress puts Stormscale at ~1/3 of the population of Draenor and ~1/8th serious raiding guilds (killed M N’zsoth)

No, that many people are not transfering.

@Athena: In this case, doubling is irrelevant. Draenor has about x 8,5 number of active characters, which means it actually has somewhere around x 2,4 to x 3 in players. Stormscale both sides combined is roughly equal to horde on Argent Dawn and horde is a minority on AD or for another comparison, a bit smaller than either side of Turalyon / Doomhammer. In fact, somewhere around 40% of Draenor could move to Stormscale and Stormscale would still be the smaller of the two. And based on previous FCMs, it is more likely that less than 10% of Draenor will move and not all of the movers will go to Stormscale.

1 Like

who cares lol. Im moving from Draenor, it is a laggfest everyday.

1 Like

Same. I finally returned to the server yesterday and I’m dealing with 130ms latency, looting taking long, accepting and handing in quests taking long, etc.

Draenor just isn’t worth it anymore.

1 Like

Exactly bro. Exactly how i experience IT every evening :frowning:

It was advertised on their twitter for CS EU EN

This is so dumb, worst release with loads of lags. Constant DC’s and can’t get back into the game. What you all should fix before releasing an expansion or patch is making sure u have stable servers.

1 Like

Called it.

Lot of people are just random player who want to see the new content. they can transfer for free, but they dont want because they just play for 1 month in a year

It seems that recently Argent Dawn was reduced from a “Full” realm down to “High” but unlike other high populatated realms you still can’t transfer over there, which is a shame because it’s the one realm im wanting to transfer to :S

No queues after Castle Narnia. Well at least not after I moved from Kazzak…

I saw it on this forum, wowhead and twitter (might been in the launcher too, not sure).

It was always stated it was a limited time offer and could go away at any point. Sorry but snooze you loose.

I really dont get this…
My friend moved from Kazzak to Ravencrest for free, but i can’t move free from Twisting Nether to Ravencrest, i have to pay for it… Makes no sence at all, cause all three realms are full pop… ? Could be nice with a fix, so its also possible for me to move over where my friends are.