Free T-Shirt Day (on Friday 16th)

Well, i remember they mentioned before as something that is coming but i gotta admit i missheard it to be wet t-shirt day, which did sound bit weird at the time but considering other additions to game i didn’t think further. Sort of disappointed now to have potential water fighting day turning into something else, but i do like free t-shirts so yey!

6 Likes

Oh dear me! Wet tshirt :scream:

you are a brilliant mind, that’s why!

1 Like

What a stupid event. A NPC shots shirts out you can’t easily see. On top of that people on Draenor-EU block themselves by mounting up. It’s really a mess of an event.

Heads up: You lose the new title after four days.

1 Like

There are vendors around the world that sell unique T-Shirts, like “Threads of Tirion” (this one I can confirm, found it). So… see it as a little event to search for the vendors. Well, or wait until fan sites tell you where to go.

1 Like

Here are the vendor locations

Zangara, talador
Light’s Hope
Lower City
Valdisdall, Stormheim
Silkfields, Valley of The Four Winds
Grizzlemaw, Grizzly Hills
Everlook, Winterspring

14 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

I want more shirts for nicer mogs ! With the hide chest option you can create with shirts ! I cant wait

3 Likes

Please add an auto dismount feature to players who are withing 10 yards of the Stormwind/Org Entertainer vendor that patrols throwing out T-shirts.

People are purposely riding the biggest mounts they have to block the vendor simply because they can.

https:// i.imgur dot com / pYkmfbr.jpg

5 Likes

I had to suffer through a druid who stayed in his huge two person flight form and hid most of the tshirts as he picked them up. That change would be most welcome!

1 Like

Think it’s worth saving a bunch of the shirts to sell later? :thinking:

There’s some special guys scattered around who sell unique blue shirts for this event, such as:

I’m on hunting them all down as we speak. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope, the unique shirts are bop and the others are all boe vendor items.

i’ve checked that once before. It’s exactly as you expect. Free Tshirts.

Why did you have to spoil this light hearted thread with objectifying women? Have a report.

Week end hasn’t started yet. Get lost.

Didnt see her mentioning women though?

3 Likes

Hey you didn’t got the memo from community on your last forum poop?
Nobody likes your pretentious attitude.
Get you boring trolling nonsense out of our light hearted forums, show off

1 Like

The funniest thing is that he is the only one objectifying anything here.

1/10 troll attempt.

4 Likes

You obviously didn’t notice that Puny was replying to the post immediately before where someone else had misread the title.

2 Likes