Free T-Shirt Day (on Friday 16th)

Thanks, I know what to do once I log in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got out of the wrong side of the bed today, huh?

Really wish they gave us all the civilian/npc clothing in BFA as cosmetics >.<

1 Like

There’s an Orc shooting free t-shirts onto the ground in Valley of Honour. Shows up as a star on the minimap. Also what looks like a temporary title of T-shirt enthusiast if you get the quest t-shirt and strip off upper gear. As to a wet t-shirt contest…just spilled coffee on my chest with that so technically I’m a male, in a wet t-shirt, doing a contest.

3 Likes

Don’t blame Puny it was me who said i got it wrong first. One of those things you know when you hear something hilariously wrong and want to share. And let me assure you, as a lady, i only objectify belf males!

3 Likes

So how the heck do we get rid of the extra shirts when we are done with them? I got loot happy and picked up extras for my husband and any guildies who maybe missed out, but now I CAN’T GET RID OF THEM. I delete them, the post master sends them back. My mailbox is full. I try delete the mail, it won’t let me. I empty the mail and try to delete them, and they come back again. I have shirts coming out my ears and my bags are totally full. I am so glad I picked these up on an alt and not my main because I wouldn’t be able to do anything. ;_;

1 Like

Oh no!!! I destroyed mine but I’ve not had any come back to me afterwards.

1 Like

Stop going for manufactured outrage, its pathetic.

I’ve seen plenty of ladies appreciate a man in a wet t-shirt, so how is this thread objectifying women? Thats right, in reality it isn’t. In your mind it is, because you’re looking for things to get upset about.

1 Like

You probably looted too many and your bags got full so they mailled you them.

Just keep on doing it and they’ll stop.

1 Like

Aren’t some of them BoE? Stockpile them in somewhere and sell in AH later when those who missed the free haunting t-shirts are playing. Just don’t advertise they are cursed.

I saw Punyelf in the [toon] flesh? for the first time at the
T-Shirt event so I was happy & a bit starstruck :star_struck:
In other news, I already had all the T-Shirts so I didn’t hang around for long.

1 Like

It was a pleasure to run into you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went a little crazy and now have an alt with the bank full with only shirts :sweat_smile:

Now just have to wait for the prices to go up again, if they ever will ;D

1 Like

Goblin in the belf disguise!

1 Like

Probably not enough to compensate for the inconvenience of having them all in your bank. I imagine most people thought that too.

Well i did ship them over to an alt with room for it so that’s no problem, i will bide my time and hope! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.