Free transfers to pure PvP realms

So on the 18th they’re opening transfers from ZT to some other PvP realms.

Kinda hoping those who actively dislike RP move away. If you don’t RP but at least don’t try to take a crap on it, fine. But I’ve already seen people throwing slurs at people trying to RP/RPPvP on an RPPvP server, or using other means to disrupt and harass roleplayers.

Queues are no longer an issue my dudes, if you want full PvP servers without having to put up with us “RP nerds” then there you go.

11 Likes

I hope this offer will remain indefinitely.

2 Likes

Such a lovely community we have here

You can also move to Hydraxxian Waterlords and leave behind all those pesky PvPers who are not interested in RP.

I’m only interested in PvP but I will remain here, just to annoy the likes of the OP.

I want to be on an RPPvP server, not RP.

Aight I’ll admit I probably shouldn’t have said “All non-RPers BEGONE!”, because frankly that’s just unrealistic and will never happen. If you don’t care for RP but just leave us be, that’s fine.

More accurately I’m hoping the kinds of people who actively try to :poop: on RP or RPPvP for whatever lame reasons are the ones who leave, then they won’t have to see it anymore and we can actually use the server for it’s intended purpose in peace (And war, mostly war). Everybody wins.

2 Likes

I have not seen anyone actively go out of their way to disrupt rp on zt.

I’ve seen idiots with stupid names- a tiny minority that can be reported and ignored.

Any fool that dares disrupt Rp can be reported for harrasment, which has not happened in a big way at all.

So why take a dump on anyone not in your clique?

Respect others and they will respect you in turn, childish comments like yours will only bring you the fools you describe, it will even create them and will do nothing to make them leave.

At the same time casual Rpers like me will lack sympathy and think you deserved it.

Much better. I actually 100% agree with this statement.

1 Like

Given that you seem to spend all day on the forums, how would you know?

Hail fan, i am not signing autographs right now i apologize

I’ve found the community amazing so far, relax lads. Just play the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes