Freezelag when opening my worldmap on main character

Same Problem here. When I open map it is very laggy and drop fps too.

Theres a big thread about this on the US forums, a couple blue posts over there said that they are aware of the issue (frame drops with map openings etc) and are trying to fix it

Im also having these frame drop issues

edit: ive just seen the blue post here about the US post xd

Still not fixed yet!!! It is not fun anymore and I cant play like this!!!

1 Like

I have same issues. The game doesn’t feel smooth anymore :frowning:

is there any news? I currently lose 10 fps every time I open the map.

It is almost unplayable in pvp.

everyone playing with stuttering. fix it please.

Day 4 of no stutter stealthfix.

This is where I believe daily subscription would give very good feedback what the customers want. My subscription is prepaid in advance, but I have not played anything in shadowlands because watching the stuttering causes headache after few minutes of staring into screen.

I just log in daily to check if the stuttering was resolved or not. I want to play but I can’t.

Yes I’ve updated my gpu drivers
Yes I’ve done repair game files
Yes I’ve tried on another computer
Yes there are no addons installed
etc etc, I pay to have fun, not to be unpaid beta tester.

NOT COOL :-1:

But I want to say, Thank you, Tyrskorn, for communicating with us. Appreciate it very much and looking forward to hear that the issue is resolved :heart:

while you at it,fix the stutters also inside torghast when the empowered button is ready,the stutters when a quest objective is done,the stutters when zone name appears,the stutter accepting quests,the stutters delivering quests,the stutters when someone enters the group,the stutters when someone leaves the group.

thanks what we pay for,just look at steam version of forza horizon 4 ,got stutters that developers never fixed but it has a smooth version,the microsoft version is butter smooth,and for wow ,we dont have a alternative,so please fix performance issues since that is the FIRST thing that matters in a online game above all rest.

i have 5k pc and find it funny when ,after a patch,the game starts stuttering and blues say for me to delete wtf etc…i find it so funny xD

aoe textures where bugged for 1 year+
condem animation bugged for 6 months,like many others.
lets see who much time i will have to play with stutters.

FIX THE GAME.thanks.

1 Like

I’m using ELVUI for a long time now it started happening when there was update in battle.net
and BTW it’s not ELVUI
cause my brother is not using ELVUI he is using default blizzard UI and it’s same thing
when i open map the game continuously stutters when i close map FPS are normal
so something is wrong on blizzard side obviously boys don’t worry :smiley:

Hi everyone!

I have the same issues!! I was really mad yesterday and today because with my main is happening but with my alters lvl 40 no!!

And i have a computer that i can open, and when i open the map, my computer does a strange sound, like “stopped” like freezing like when i open the map in WoW.

I hope they fix this soon :frowning:

Okay! I did try out!

• Queen´s Conservatory
  • Dungeon (Mists of Tirna Scithe) One of them dungeons I did enter.

No freeze when you open worldmap in any dungeon or scenario. World Shadowlands has issue so I hope it fixes quick.

Why does it take too long?

Can we fix this bug? It’s really annoying and I can’t play efficiently.

Do we have any news? Could a Blizzard employee update us?

any news on when this will be fixed?

I really hope it can be fixed after tomorrow’s maintanance. really super super annoying

Now US realms are under maintanance. Let’s see how their feedbacks will be

Update: problem still there. no changes

its not fixed in US so will not be fixed on EU.

wont resub again till its fixed.games with stutters is instant unninstall.

I had this for the first 2 days of the patch and it just randomly disappeared for me. I didn’t download or do anything different to my machine. I didn’t even turn my pc off in that time frame.

Found a work around this problem. When you open your World Map, you have the option to link in the quest log to it or just keep the map-only. If you remove the questlog by using the small arrow button at bottom right of the map ( minimize the quest log ) , it fixes the FPS drops.

Hope this helps everyone out there, it was so painful that besides content being so scares lately we have to play with these game and immersion breaking bugs.

For me this issue is only affecting non-instanced shadowlands areas. Inside torghast and dungeons are fine (I have only tested the night market since the patch) but all zones outside of the expansion the game is running the same as it always did. Worse than it should be, but good enough.

Lag is horrendous in Korthia and The Maw. I am playing on Quel’Thalas. You can barely accept quests, turn in quests, or accept items to loot.

1 Like

doesnt work for me :frowning: