'From a guild', rude behavior

These guys (from Sanguino) were running RBG today, so I just joined after linking xp & achi etc.

Then there was no tank, and in the meantime I didn’t leave to not to be rude because everyone was waiting and waited more than 30 minutes then we were full because they invited a monk who wasn’t a tank apparently and then we had some ready checks and some people asked for relog, after that I was removed the group without even any sort of explanation or saying something you know. Additionally, I of course declined everything as I was in the group.

I know there is no punishment for these things. So I wanted to share their annoying behavior. As if getting removed is not enough like that, priest one of the guild member whispered me ‘idiot’ (I have screenshot of it).

You should remove the player names, as I believe it’s against forum rules.

2 Likes

1.It is not allowed on the forums to mention guild or player names, so I would delete the post until you can.
2. Grow up and grow a thicker skin.

I deleted the names. But they know themselves.

And they will be probably laughing if they ever see this. You are just feeding trolls.

It has nothing to do with growing up, adult individual would give a reason before waste my time and kick me for no reason.

3 Likes

Oh they kicked you for a reason. One they were not willing to discuss with you most likely due to lazyness.

They just replaced you with their monk friend and thats all :sweat_smile: Could have say something but whatever~ Maybe they were scared to say something and easier was to just kick and forget :rofl:

Another I-know-it-all guy. The people like you are the sole reason of such attitudes. Being kind has nothing to do with being juvenile and a whiner kid who cries over being called an idiot. You can’t just say that it happens all the time and get over it. Instead try to solve it and make it less happen unless you are actually the lazy one.

6 Likes

There is only one sensible solution to the kicking problem, but most people are horrified by the mere thought of it. Play with your friends and find a guild.

An adult would accept that “stuff happens” and move on.

What do you think is going to come of this “someone was mean to me on the internet and I can’t even say who it was” story? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

While it’s harsh it’s the truth it’s the reality of the internet and people in general but what I believe he should have done is just move on and pretend that this never happened because naming and shaming isn’t the rule you wanna break.

1 Like

And what do you expect for them with this ‘‘idiot’’ screenshot .

Perma ban or Silence ?

5 Likes

I don’t want to judge as I only know one side of the story but I believe these things happen mostly because of lack of communication and because of the language barrier.

I’ve often kicked pugs because they weren’t answering the readycheck multiple times and then they complained because they were peeing / grabbing something to drink / whatever. Just tell before leaving and if you have to wait half hour for a group to fill, maybe don’t chose the last moment to relog.

That being said, always treat each other respectfully. It certainly isn’t right to call someone an idiot under any circumstance.

RBGs, Heroic + Mythic Raids and Mythic + dungeons 15 and up are known for being toxic.
Expect foul language and antisocial behaviour.
Expect the same in any ranked or/and competitive environment.
Its the ugly side of human nature on the internet.

1 Like

1- You’re not letting us in on the whole story ( no one would randomly whisper you idiot )

2- No one is forced to keep you in their group, they don’t owe you anything, politely asking you to leave is considered a + not a taken for granted.

3- That’s how MMORPGs work, maybe if you were friendlier and more active they would have kept you? I know for sure I won’t value a stranger that I probably will never see over a friend of mine.

4- Most people never tell their reasons for removing players because they get toxic entitled people that start throwing an anger tantrum.

5-

What If they were kids? like this game is 12+ yo though…

Something tells me it’s your holier than thou attitude that caused this :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s just wrong really. I do all of the mentioned types of content except RBGs and I basically never encounter toxicity

Subjective experience then, from friends I heard only the opposite :stuck_out_tongue:

https ://imgur.com/a/o7z8mqT

1 Like

3 Likes