Frost is the real op Mage spec (and better than fire!)

64k dps when you have full corruption and right azerite traits + bracers isn’t good damage though. The claim was that they do good damage while still playing bad.

But it is, if they’re playing bad.
You’re confusing “plays itself” vs “over tuned”.

As for the Mage I don’t really have anything other than your word claiming that they were fully geared and such, so I don’t really feel comfortable bashing someone when they can’t defend them self.
A random SS proves nothing.

No, it’s horrible damage for that gear.

I just remembered this gem - 29 fire mages and a DH in heroic Ny’alotha:

2 Likes

pvp isn’t about constant damage, its about burst windows to kill stuff.

Again, it isn’t if the DPS is good. It is if it is higher than it should be on a balanced class.

I found the mage you’re trashing.
They do not have the bracers.
They are missing a strong trinket.
They were stacking mastery corruptions.
They have decent Azerite but not BiS.
They did not have Lucid Dream as their major which is huge.
They were rocking Living Bomb.
Don’t even know if they were perhaps hindered due to a mechanic.

So quit over playing them to be this stacking person in BiS.
But this “bad mage” is clearing +15’s weekly, again I don’t see many bad Frost mages, Aff Locks, etc casually doing +15’s.

And again, I’m not saying they couldn’t do better or that you can’t play Fire wrong, but I am absolutely standing by my statement that you can do good DPS with little effort.

Yeah, they do.

LOL.
Oh ok, my bad they just equipped them off. Totally makes everything else irrelevant though huh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also you’re a bit creepy and obsessive.

But 64k isn’t good dps with the gear he has.

Again, that is not the argument I am making.
We’re going around in circles.

???

That’s not good results with the kind of gear he has.

Right, and he successfully clears +15’s while being a bad Fire mage, pulling bad Fire mage numbers.

So what did I say wrong?

Successfully clearing 15s isn’t some achievment though, lol.

Sure it is.

But your SSs (which is honestly borderlines harassment) of one person does not invalidate that Fire mages can do good DPS with no effort.

No.

No effort =/= Playing bad.

Actually it does.

No.

10chars

Not putting in effort is an example of playing bad.

Where do you disagree on that?

Not really.

Playing bad means you are doing something fundamentally wrong with the way you’re playing. Not putting any effort doesn’t mean you’re doing something fundamentally wrong.

I put no effort into playing my paladin when I’m playing holy, yet the group is fine unless they screw up badly. If I play bad however, I would wipe the group.

Because you’re not the brain dead fire mage. Which is kind of my point, yeah?

https://i.imgur.com/vNE4Nmf.png
Here. Went a logged my 433 Fire mage, which has 3 essences (Breath, Crucible and Flame, the last 2 being rank 1) and went and pulled a 47k DPS after about 70 seconds or so.

433, no corruptions, essences or traits, 50k dps. Fire mage not over tuned you claim because “this one guy I took screen shot off in unknown circumstances didn’t top the charts”.