[Fun Topic] šŸ“¹ Wombo AI

wouldnā€™t have been better with your forum character :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:?
Since i donā€™t have Blood elves leather i couldnā€™t recreate the transmog sadly.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638335113930866731/826412831532253224/IMG_0334.mp4

You are not oblige by your camera
If you screenshot on your computer,
send computer-> Discord
Download on your smartphone on discord the picture
Use directly from library
Crop it with teh square so it take the head
And then redownload the result on discord and then link it

I kinna like my attempt better because I can see at least some expression in the eyes :smiley:

1 Like

Meanwhile outside of Stratholmeā€¦

7 Likes

All fun and games till this tech gets more advanced people canā€™t tell if itā€™s fake or not, thereā€™s also one thatā€™s near spot on for doing peopleā€™s voices ā€“ be used for malicious intent and slander; Mark my words!

Also stop touching Khadgarā€™s Ding Ding Dong pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

with deepfake stuff being around for years i d reckon we re already there.

however these videos are funny and it is something related to wow that made me smile today :grinning:

2 Likes
8 Likes

I love these :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Patrick, Wombo isnā€™t a real word.

Wombo combo!

1 Like

I wish I could post on this thread, but my cell phone is too old and decrepit, lol
Love seeing what people did so far :smiley:

1 Like
8 Likes
7 Likes
26 Likes

This is so goood ahahahhaha :joy:

2 Likes

This is the topic that just keeps on giving.

:laughing:

2 Likes

And will keep it giving :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I tryed on our famous Zappy boy
It was hard :fearful:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638335113930866731/826867815541637190/IMG_0345.mp4

3 Likes

Yeah, the AI struggles with everything that itā€™s not perfectly human. Although Iā€™m surprised how good Arthas above turned out, itā€™s such an old model and so stylized :smile:

1 Like

No one person should wield power like thisā€¦ though some of the results are undeniably amazing!

11 Likes

Be thankful we donā€™t have a picture of you Tyrskorn! With great power comes great responsibility.

8 Likes