Further/Remaining Customisation Improvements we'd like to see included

I really want to see the Grimtotem face and body paint.

2 Likes

I’d like to see some universal customizations, as such more stuff you can do with Guild Emblems onto your gear, more graphics for said emblems and tabards, customisable banners with type of pole/frame used, customisable guild mounts [like how you can paint that robo cat mount in Mechagone, but also the type of mount], etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding your response

Added to main post, but keep adding additional requests you think of or see in other topics that you like, even if I don’t or stop updating after a while, they can see it if they scroll. Don’t forget to hit like for every request you like whether original post or someone elses, it helps the cause.

Added to main post, but keep adding additional requests you think of or see in other topics that you like, even if I don’t or stop updating after a while, they can see it if they scroll. Don’t forget to hit like for every request you like whether original post or someone elses, it helps the cause.

Added to requirest

[quote=“Syleenia-argent-dawn, post:18, topic:163410, full:true”]
Void elf Customizations
Blood elf Customizations
Optional options for both races

[/quote] Added

Rofl

Definitely agree with you and Dainara, they did however mention long hair is more difficult to do, but still hope they do it anyway.

Don’t forget to hit like for every request you like whether original post or someone elses, it helps the cause.

Added to main post, but keep adding additional requests you think of or see in other topics that you like, even if I don’t or stop updating after a while, they can see it if they scroll.Don’t forget to hit like for every request you like whether original post or someone elses, it helps the cause.

1 Like

An option to hide my neck seam would be nice ¬_¬

And a couple of different snout/ear shapes would be interesting. Pandaren tend to suffer from same-face syndrome, regardless of which fur pattern we choose, and I find the current faces just a little… droopy… when viewed in profile. We look very slightly melted.

I’d really like this too. There’s potions and toys to alter your basic size, and clearly it doesn’t cause the game any problems; so just give players a slider with +/- 10% and let them choose to be a bit short or a bit tall or perfectly average.

Be nice if you could do the same for body shape as well as size, but just seeing a variety of heights would make a lot of difference to the clone army we currently have standing at the AH.

1 Like

I’d like to see more "emote’ animations like leaning on wall, changing idling/sitting poses, and stuff like that. Also adding some shortcut or list of all available emotes instead trying to find it on google. (This would be great addition especially for people who do not know English so well, but icon for emote would speak itself)

3 Likes

This so much!

You forgot the Hairstyles ^^ Just a mix of human and Blood elf hair hell even some Night elf hair styles can work

Ooo, yes please. RP emotes would be fun, even for those not on RP servers, I think :slight_smile:

Indeed, that ain’t just RP thing same as now added customization isn’t.

I did.

Fixed in the additional options section.

1 Like

Thank you :3 I mean more like give them a mixture of Blood elf and human hair styles or any other alliance race. and just the normal blood elf hair colors.

Give Nightborne Females narrow eyes like Thalyssra and Valtrois

2 Likes

I want Night Elves to get options like Azshara:regal styled hairstyles,more jewelry+gold colors, lavender skin color like hers! Please

3 Likes

Give female Draenei horns that go up and then curve backwards and down like wild goats

MOAR HAIRSTYLES!
MOAR BEARDS!!!
Like, a lot more.
It’s like what I’ve seen so far it’s just the beginning but I’m afraid it’s not. With character customization overhaul I was expecting atleast twice the options, and given how few we begin with, I’d say atleast 3 times, just to be even barely comparable to most character creators in every other game.

Also, where are tattoos for humans?

1 Like

I agree, I know every race has unique beards which adds up, but we want more unique beards per race.

The night elf approach is the best so far for combinations, but it could have more styles,

1. e.g. the one in these 2 picture can’t be made curently

https://imgur.com/VbQUtfa https://imgur.com/a/lA7CMa9

1. You can see the way the beard curves up the side of the mouth and stops, is really cool
  2. Also the groomed beard version is gone. The trim that replaces it is cool, but still want the groomed original in addition.
  3. Malfurion type beards on the NElf too
1 Like

Anyone seen any more requests i can add and compile?

Arcane hair for nightborne men and women.
The red-recolor heritage armor is also awaiting to be inputted and I think such an armor piece is credit to the nightborne being on the Horde.

Just having very -Arcane- features, because like Blood Elves, the arcane is a core and central theme within their civilization and new features should reflect that.

I made a post with the options i want to see Happen to the Elf races Elves customization options

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.