Elves customization options

With all the new customization options coming in Shadowlands and being confirmed they will add more over the course of the Expansion here is the list of the thing i want to see added for the Elves:

Alliance: Night Elves:
1.More Regal/styled hairstyles
2.Golden Jewelry (and maybe Blue and bronze)
3.More jewelry to beginn with like tiaras/crowns, bracelets,rings etc. (and for the Males as well)
4.Maybe a muscle Variation: to choose between the DH and Nightborne one
5.More markings and more Colors for them like pink, yellow/gold, white/silver etc. (and also add them to the Males as well)
6.More hair and skin colors like a red hair color and lavender skin color
7.Purple and Green eyes
8.More tattoos and more Colors for them (and give them to females aswell)
9.More facial hair for Males like a very long one Malfurion style and very well groomed ones
10.Maybe Stars instead of leaves (Since they are the Children of the Stars)
11.More faces

Void Elves:
1.Natural hair colors to go with the fair skin options
2.Tattoos like Alleria’s (Colors purple, blue, pink,yellow etc.
3.More void skin colors like a half corrupted one by their void form
4.More void hair colors
5.Maybe the DH muscle Option
6.More jewelry and more Colors to them (and give them to Males aswell)
7.The ability to control/toggle their void form anytime you want
8.Ear variation/options
9.More eye colors like the pink one the High Elf npc’s are getting
10.More faces

Horde:
Blood Elves:
1.More hairstyles aswell, maybe some wild looking ones for the Farstriders
2.Tattoos and facial runes (colors red,yellow,green etc.)
3.The DH muscle variation for all classes
4.More jewelry options and more colors for them (and give the Males access to them aswell)
5.More eye and skin colors (like the Dark Ranger options and San’layn ones though those would work better for Forsaken since they are undead, but some light based skin and hair colors would be very much welcome)
6.More facial hair for Males

Nightborne:
1.More hair and skin colors
2.More eye colors
3.The DH and Night Elf muscle variation
4.Arcane features like glowy hands, more Arcane tattoos and more colors for them, maybe some Arcane/Leylines energy through their hair like the Night Elves leaves options)
5.Option to have narrow eyes like the NPC’s have
6.More jewelry and more colors for them like Blue,red,pink,white etc.
7.More Younger/beautiful faces
8.More facial hair for males
9.Ear variations

This is also an option that applies to all races: different Standing poses maybe

Obviously they can add more options for them but these were the ones that came into my mind.If you have more ideas feel free to list them. Here is also a link i made for Night Elves a few days ago: Highborne options for Night Elves

14 Likes

I would agree with these options.

Let’s hope someone sees these.

Also, two more option I’d like to add to the Nelves. Since the undead Night Elves have rejoined the Alliance maybe some red eye options or the double blind eye options separate from the scars. And lastly, really really long hair that goes down to behind the knee or even the floor would be sooo amazing!

1 Like

YES

rest can wait especially VE.

1 Like

Wait… ALL high elf NPC’s are getting the purple eyes? What is Blizzard up to :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I heard they are changing the high elf eye colors since blood elves will have blue eyes so they need to differentiate from the blue eyes.

Red Eyes Blizzard please :heart::skull::heart:

6 Likes

Then you might like this:

2 Likes

Purple is supposed to mean Arcane use now I think.

I liked that post hours ago love the idea❤️

2 Likes

I painted some male Blood Elf customisation things I thought could look cool. The runic markings can be either red, gold, or purple/blue.

Http:// shorturl.at/iLV78

Not sure how to put pictures straight on here. Anyways, sorry for the bad drawings. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’re actually making High Elves have purple eyes? Can you link a source?

1 Like

Here is how Vereesa looks in Shadowlands, notice her eyes and it appears she also has a necklace I think. Many also said other high elf npcs also have purple eyes. This was clearly inspired by her Hearthstone card, there she has purple eyes, Thori’dal as her bow and she shoots three arcane arrows. So i think this makes her the Arcane sister, Alleria the shadow sister and Sylvanas the undead sister. https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/status/1268319281718218752?s=20

I think only the women have purple eyes on the Alpha at the moment which seems a bit strange.

And why is that horrid witch of a Windrunner disaster wearing a Blood Elven necklace exactly. Seems very out of character for such a fanatic.

Actually there is currently a High elf Mage you can find in Dalaran (I forgot what her name is). She has black hair and purple eyes similar to What Vereesa is getting. She always had that.

You can find her outside chatting with another NPC somewhere in Dalaran.

Description: “the eyes of the High elves glow a bright blue due to arcane energy they harness. Blue is the most common, though violet eyes are not unheard of.”

Void Elf (High Elf) features truly are encompassing what it truly means to be a Thalassian Arcane wielder.
Either I will level my 111 Void Elf Warlock and RP her as a Mage or I’m levelling a Void Elf Mage. Either way, Void Elves are showcasing what I love the most about the Thalassian/Quel’Thalas native Elves.

Don’t you dare say such a thing about her. If you would understand her pain you would know how she felt and feels. Not too mention she’s sorry about the things she’s done unlike her dead sister who killed half of race for power and no remorse.

Umm…She lost a husband. Pretty sure a lot of people in Warcraft’s setting have done that. Like 90% of her -Species- have lost people due to Dark’han Drathir’s treachery.

Also, there is absolutely no evidence in game at all, that Vereesa is sorry for her War Crimes, It is not mentioned and we are expected to just forget that her and Jaina are War Criminals…

She’s not sorry at all.

And lets face it, Sylvanas is a horrific monster with no empathy or conscience, you can’t use her as a benchmark and say “At least she’s not her” when talking morality.

Vereesa is an unrepentant War Criminal. Thats simple facts.

The fact that she apologized to her sister let’s you know she has a heart and she’s sorry for what she’s done.

Sisters in real life argue (as someone who has siblings I can confirm).

But during the whole reunion Vereesa acted The most mature, while Sylvanas and Alleria we’re blaming each other (About undead and void stuff).

1 Like

Do Void Elves have jewellery already? There is an option to change jewellery colour for them in the latest build today.

More armbands for female Blood Elves and what looks like Demon Hunter related stuff? Looks like the option to change tattoo colours is included.