Fury spec bonuses

Odyn Is doin literally no DMG in pulls… Yes and fury should have high spam it’s FURY…

5 Likes

Judging by comments it looks like alot of players are playing the fury wrong. This is a mistake from blizzard, gold and achiev farmers should have no right to vote on something they dont even need. Spear prison? Even in s3 you’re forced to use it for ST. Odyns fury is nowhere good as it was during legion. AM/Ravager/Onslaught was overall better/consistant and more fun.

11 Likes

s2 tier set got nothing to do with spear of bastion. Never saw anyone using it in high keys, and it was only optional is mythic raid. People dont know how to talent their class, and only copy, paste everything from wowhead without even looking at their talent tree, and talk about being locked to one ability.

Blizzard could just bring all 3 tiers and let people play what they want.

You are NOT FORCED to play spear of bastion with our current tier set if you actually check warcraft logs MAJORYITY of people are using Roar over spear aside from some bosses like Volcoross or Nymue otherwise Roar is the most used nor was it ever used in Keys. now keep inmind Tier set bonuses will get buffed. Please do some actual research before you say things.

Season 3 nice dps and easy to play

1 Like

Well where is noted they buff tier set bonuses? Or outwork them by little? Nowhere cause they won’t do it that’s the reason why they let you decide… And yes most ppl doin very unwise conclusions here… S2 tier wasn’t very strong but in overal like ST or AOE is by far strongest (I mean combination of both) . I won’t mention S1 now cause it utter garbo but S3 tier is very uninpactful in ST even in AOE and can’t cover that warrior as class is not in good shape in general. Yes S3 deliver few big hits but those hits cannot be cleaved it’s just primary hit … So again misleading so if u playing raids only oka in that case probly S3 but in overal general play like raids m+ open world and even PvP you should vote for S2…
In pvp u actually need to hit target 8times with anihilator in current tier list to activate regeneration which is silly before u do u r dead.
In S2 u just hit twice same target with raging blow and u activate it which makes a lot of sustain in matter of seconds.
So yes for overal/general play is S2 tier best by far.
Maybe it’s spamy maybe it’s I don’t know what but fury been spamy and fast paced whole time.

1 Like

Maybe thats why you didnt even got AOTC in season 2. Try Ret paladin, its simple.

I started from completly fresh playing almost 3 weeks before season ended i pugged while beging 420 ish ilvl and managed to get 95-98 parses for my ilvl… you can gladly check my warcraftlogs if you would like. But if thats ur best case of trying to make fun of me cause not getting AOTC thats really sad and infact my main account did get AOTC. If anything i think you should play ret prehaps since you said it was easy.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1 Bluepost.

“We’ve opened a poll for every class and every spec! You can vote now on your favorites, and the winners will determine what we build into the endgame for Season 4. Please keep in mind that we’re going to update the power of the set bonuses to match the increased power of the new gear in Season 4, so any bonuses you choose will be tuned to be as strong as any others.”

Also for pvp not a single person is using Annihilator but we do use odyns fury and titanic rage for pvp.

Bro execute deals negative dmg. Increasing negative damage and also the proc rate didnt do anything in S1.

Agree with that, season 2 100% best one of those 3, season 3 anihilator build bad and BORRING just 1 button burst and wait for cds, season 1 rlly weak tier, execute isnt always a prio over other things.

Season 2 OP, u have cds whole time, and powerfull ST and multitarget when u dont even have to use spear, u go with dragonroar.

3 Likes

DEFINITELY Season 3.

3 Likes

DEFINITELY Season 3.

3 Likes

I mean we use spear for single target on season 3 also anyway i don’t understand this s3 doesnt use spear arguement. We playing spear for all single target fights atm.

If we somehow get s3 out of this i’m just skipping. Probably most boring version of fury i ever played including weapon swing timer wait of classic wow

You are always FORCED to play spear in pure st fights and you also just explained that yourself. Same with prev seasons. We always took roar over spear on add cleave this xpac.

Only reason you are not taking spear as frequently atm is you dont have fights designed that benefits spear. When fated comes back you gonna take spear majority of the old raid bosses again. Also i don’t remember using spear for m+ last season either it was just season 1 thing before ravager + onslaught buffs then we perma swapped to roar build

1 Like

Dont know how a real fury can vote for season 3 for real… a season without RB to spam as filler with a plenty good dmg replaced with an skill based in autoatacks… and with the fury mele range u have to be kissing the enemy to do it, not viable in a lot of situations…

Compare guys and vote the best choice!

7 Likes

We are basically doomed

2 Likes

You can still use roar and get away with it nymue and volcoross is mainly spear… you can watch critcake revvez or anyone else… season 1 some ppl did play spear but higher up you went iirc more ppl dropped it… still staying S3 vote considering they will buff tier sets.

If you wanna play subobtimal you can do that for any fight that is not the arguement here.
If you wish for you can also play meme builds but that doesnt mean it will perform the best

Thats because other build got buffed mid season and we perma swapped to roar …

Seems like you guys winning anyway i cba to play annihilator another season. Clunky 2 button rotation with spear ( saying again you are taking spear for single target like it or not if you wanna play optimal ) then waiting for your next i can play the spec button

Season 2 for sure . Idk whos voting s3 , or if its just roll numbers. Annihilator build is worst set on warrior in a while guys. Season 2 was decent . U have something to press on every pack. Now with this set ? its just sad.

8 Likes