Future of Classic and Ideas

I just want to hear opinions from people how they would want to see the future of classic wow.

For example i would like for the world to stay as it is but blizzard adding elements of the other expansions not the complete expansions though.

For example i would realy like to see pet battling in classic. Its something i am sure people enjoy and it does not effect others who dont wanna do it.

Or maybe even class halls from Legion but ofc with some changes.

if they aren’t going TBC i wanna finally get Emerald dream/ dragon Island/ South seas

2 Likes

I would scream internally if Blizzard started to tune things on the Classic servers. I came here not out of any particular nostalgia (I started WoW in WotLK), but because I despise the way that Blizzard has incrementally chipped away at the game systems.

If we see the introduction of pet battles, how long is it before other things change? Will we once again see Blizzard giving all classes overlapping buffs and utility? Removing reagents and weapon skills? Lowering the mount requirements?

I posit that the only logical place to draw the line is to jump on the #NoChanges bandwagon. It might be wonky, and frustrating, but I believe it is the compromise that will generate the quietest flame war.

eventually, after all 6 phases, I would be open for adding certain minor QoL items to Classic.

Guild Bank being the first and foremost.

it’s just got out and everyone is already concerned about “what’s next”.

JUST. PLAY. THE GOD DAMN GAME.

Enjoy in now. it’s not retail. it’s not about max level, not about next expansion. It’s about you and your journey, thats it.

The content plan for Classic is pinned

It remains to be seen if we move on to TBC at some point, far in the future. Personally I’d prefer separate servers for each expansion with the option to copy your character over like on the PTR. Or even without if necessary.

1 Like

IF Any changes are to be made… I want a level 60 version of Kara… I mean come on, we get a legendary that lets us portal there in Phase 6! :stuck_out_tongue:
Guild banks would be nice, imagine if we had to vote between Classic+ and TBC… I wouldnt even know what to vote for! TBC was amazing, but the idea of an updated Classic intrigues me the more I think about it…

I am at work, cant play so i thought to hear some opinions. I dont wanna see anything different to classic until phase 6 but i am sure that if the classic servers stay as is after phase 6 without any further development (even if that is adding TBC) they will die out quick.

1 Like

so private blizzlike servers didn’t in so many years.
and blizzard’s classic will?

yeah because players didnt have to pay monthly to play.

Lotro did the whole “add expansions to legendary server” thing, and it’s been horrible, tbh.

It’s fine if they add OTHER TBC servers for those who want that, but personally, I’d like to just remain at 60, stay in vanilla, and maybe FINALLY achieve the goal I had way, WAY back, of having one level 60 of each class.

A few, select QoL additions. Remaking the originally planned content that was never released maybe. But no expansions or level cap increases - that would make me stop playing instantly.

1 Like

those 10 USD per month is nothing for a working adult.
Litteraly nothing.

Just want the (optional) dungeon scaling retail is getting, so I can join a group for any dungeon and play it with intended amount of skills and stats.

If they follow this path i think this is the best way to go.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.