Fyrakks death was a complete joke

Yes. The issue here is that Fyrakk is this expansion’s final vilain. The last boss of Dragonflight.

The last boss of an expansion is meant to be memorable.

Or if Fyrakk did it when he had the change, before everyone teleported right next to him and started to shoot like stormtroopers in his general direction.

1 Like

is funny cuz they all missed :slight_smile:

noobs :smiley:

1 Like

She is probably (in a Disney kind of way) modelled on Nelson Mandela. Who was also imprisoned and when released brokered for peach rather than revenge.

1 Like

no one can help the unwilling miss panda and the writing team don’t want to be helped :smiley:
you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it …

in the mind of Steve “Nathanos Blightcaller” Daunser the writing is a master piece :smiley:
i mean this is the guy who though Season Eight of Game of Thrones was perfect despite you know most being unhappy with it …

Too bad Steve “Nathanos Blightcaller” Danuser forgot that Nathanos Blightcaller is actually in the story. Where’d he go? Whoopsies :confused:

He does not impress.

hopefully he got consumed in the forges of the jailer making something useless :smiley:
Sylvanas will spend the rest of eternity searching for a guy that turned into a soul infused tenis racket or something …

3 Likes

It’s seriously frustrating though. And people are saying it all the time, over and over, and Blizzard just doesn’t care. Whatever is motivating management, quality storytelling sure ain’t it.

1 Like

well jokes aside it feels wierd that we never saw blightcaller again not even a bad end he just vanished from the story saurfang being in the anduin cinematic also felt out of place given that sylvanas litterly drops a thrinket that is implied to be saurfang’s soul i can forgive varian since maybe did get stuck in the sword after he got fel destroyed but saurfang nah …

On the contrary.
Not seeing someone after they’ve been beheaded is the only thing to have recently made sense in the story of this game.

Atleast we still have iridikron?.. Right?

I don’t get why they got empowered after the fight was over. usually the power rangers power up before defeating the villain

Vyranoth was able to one shot Odyn.
Odyn was strong enough to beat Ragnaros and fight against the Old Golds in their prime.

There’s no longer a need for us, heroes of Azeroth. Vyranoth is basically Captain Marvel now.

3 Likes

disney + has way deeper stories in their shows

vyranoth vs odyn is basically feminism vs partiarchy. the latter could never stand a chance

3 Likes

destroying world tree again will be some satirical dark parody

Good thing that we are able to beat ragnaros and fight old gods too.
Also we stood against argus, defeated aggramar without external inteference.
Also nippler is definetly more powerful than all of the above. Nah, odyn is quite weak in overall warcraft powerscale

mr blightcaller should have been in the maw after he got beheaded do keep up mr pvp

Nobody should be in the Maw because Shadowlands should not exist.

1 Like

maybe so but it does and there nothing anyone can do it about it since even the savior metzen is clearly not going to retcon it so seethe and cope i guess :smiley:

crazy how blizz spells it out 3 expansions ahead of time and still people are confused, this is already part of the “world soul saga”

wow expansions are like theme park rides, why cant it be more like FF
where’s the big baddie I need to kill this year and never think about it again?

deep fryer is not and never was the big baddie

It’s pretty obvious some of the aspects will die in or around wow Midnight and that’s the point of this captain planet scene.

So happy i did not pre-order or have total faith in Metzen, this ending cinematic just shows me that nothing has changed and its all weak 2023 nonsense storytelling still going on.