Fyrakks death was a complete joke

even assuming that metzen will change storytelling direction, how you expect for him to change it in 2 months of him working in blizzard again?
Don’t ya think that you are just doing some vicious mental gymnastics?

That part was clear to me but they didn’t need to underline that this is basically a forgettable expansion. It could still have been memorable :wink:

Metzen already changed then writing by putting Thrall in the spotlight again.

Screw Thrall.

1 Like

I read somewhere that he’s been involved again since… ‘20 or ‘21? I have no idea, I haven’t checked it. If that’s the case, I get why some may feel their faith in future storytelling may serve no purpose.

I don’t necessarily agree, I’m curious about the saga. But I do get it.

1 Like

He was something called narrative/creative advisor, he never completely left blizzard, now he’s creative director, much more influential role

u know that there is one more major patch? so it is not the final villain

10.2 is the last major patch, confirmed by blizzard

1 Like

imagine hyping up this dude and poof, gone. and according to Bizu he isnt even the final villain lol

at least he gets a novel i guess :closed_book:

I agree.I quite liked the chemistry he had with his Dark Lady.Would’ve liked a cinematic with them reuniting in the Maw.
So many missed oportunities for a good story in these 2 expacs…

:nauseated_face:

missed opportunity was suing afrasiabi to oblivion, for reputational damage he’s done to blizzard, for harrasement on workplace and for bfa and shadowlands

1 Like

I like both Sylvanas and Nathanos.And I love a good chemistry/love story.We don’t have to agree on this.

Suing what?Hmm?
If you are talking about the lawsuit or whatever happened I don’t care about those things,even though I am a woman.

All I care about is having a good game to play with a cool storyline.

There is non-zero chance that nathanos is afrasiabi’s self-insert, therefore his sudden abscense after allegations

I too like sylvanas, and i still do, if i’m trying not to think about bfa and sl too much.

Too bad everyone else care about it and pictures of fruit bowls is one of the conscequences of those lawsuits

But you like bfa story, i see contradiction

1 Like

In all fairness, Fyrakk’s lore was pretty weaksauce when he was alive, too.

The 10-second cutscene where he takes Smolderon’s mojo (Or whatever they call it for elementals) after we killed him being the most menacing Fyrakk ever was is pretty telling.

1 Like

wait that generic smolderon was killed … oh no anyway… .

Honestly I wouldn’t be suprised at all if they suddenly throw in another villain randomly at the end, telling us he was all along the main villian.

However 10.2 will be the last major patch. Expect another Season like the last one in Shadowlands.

It may be related to the next expansion.

Then again I remember someone saying how the last boss of the expansion will be that huge dragon zombie monster whose name I can’t pronounce. So who knows.

The streamers cared and everyone joined the bandwagon as always.
And I don’t get this…why the fruit bowls?
If I would ve been triggered by what happened and whatever,a pic with a fruit bowl instead of a woman would not help me at all,would ve annoy me even more…I wonder who thought this is a good idea.

And don’t get me started with body 1 and 2…I am a woman not a number…but I digress.

I liked Bfa story to a point,I never said it was the pinnacle of writing but still really good compared to “we are all family and kumbaya”.

Lol I laughed hard when I saw her snap her fingers and he was immobilized in ice. I thought wow this Odyn and she can just do that. This new comer is more powerful than a god. :rofl: :rofl:

Allegations about harassement on workplaces is surely small thing that only streamers could care about, lmao.
Better keep silent i guess, if you ignore it it’ll go away

Because it’s ridiculous enough to bring attention to public

I am playing for the games escapism…not the company s drama…
I have my own dramas to care about tbh.
I am not condoning what happened but I just don’t see a point in all the streamers exagerated reactions.