Game Breaking Bug with "harnessing the power"

My god when i say i’ve been appalled by Blizzard’s customer service its an understatement. For the past week i have been trying to get a HUMAN reply about a game breaking bug with the quest “harnessing the power” where you use the black dragonscale on the heart forge to enhance your heart of azeroth. I bought shadowlands for £59.99 and had a 120 boost included. I used that 120 boost on an orc warrior. an hour or so into playing my new warrior character i come across this quest, which i have done before as i have other characters. when i went to use the black dragon scale on the heart forge it did the cool animation it does and gave me the broken dragonscale which vendors for 100g in my bag, HOWEVER. when looking at the heart forge there is no essence to put onto your heart of azeroth meaning i cannot complete the quest, meaning i cannot use this character to progress (this was literally one hour after spending money on the new expansion)

I instantly thought “hmm okay ill contact blizzard and get this fixed” but 24 hours later after a in depth ticket on the problem all i got from this company was an automated message asking me if i had checked wowhead on how to complete the quest…

and before people comment, yes i have literally re installed the whole game twice now in an attempt to try and fix the issue. I am just disgusted at how shocking the customer service is at blizzard. Like in my many tickets i would like a full refund of shadowlands along with a new 120 boost so i can start this character again…

Did you try re-equipping the necklace?

Yeah i did dude, ive tried honestly everything i can possibly think off, including reinstallation and running without addons

It can be sorted out by a GM. I suggest you reopen the ticket and link Urgent bug/quest stuck - #5 by Laylabelle-argent-dawn as it has been done after first being told to check wowhead.

I have 5 tickets open for it…

Making more and more tickets about an issue does NOT help because each new ticket sends you to the back of the ticket queue again.

i get that im just angry because ive spent so much money on a service that doesnt work and all i want is this refund back now

Reopen the one that was replied to and delete the others. This is why there’s such a long wait for responses as well as the sickness and pandemic problems. Explain very clearly and briefly what happens and link the thread above. Do not rant or go into long explanations.

how do i re open it?